Fibonacci Retracements Analysis
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fibonacci Retracements Analysis

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Fibonacci Retracements Analysis

The EUR/USD currency pair rebounded from the level of 38.2%, just as we expected. The bears are trying to renew a descending trend; I opened one more sell order. In the near term, the pair is expected to continue falling down towards the target area, where there are several fibo-levels at the same time.

Read more >>

Fibonacci Retracements Analysis 04.04.2013 (EUR/USD, USD/CHF)

After rebounding twice from the level of 38.2%, Euro started moving downwards again. I’ve already opened three sell orders. Most likely, the price will continue moving towards the target area, where there are several fibo-levels at the same time.

Read more >>

Fibonacci Retracements Analysis 05.04.2013 (EUR/USD, USD/CHF)

It looks like Euro started a more serious correction. I think the market may continue growing up to the level of 38.2%. More to that, in this area there are several fibo-levels, which means that the price may reach the target quite soon.

Read more >>

Fibonacci Retracements Analysis 08.04.2013 (EUR/USD, USD/CHF)

The EUR/USD currency pair is still being corrected. Most likely, in the nearest future the pair will continue moving towards the level of 38.2%. If the price rebounds from this level, the pair may make reverse.

Read more >>

Fibonacci Retracements Analysis 09.04.2013 (EUR/USD, USD/CHF)

The EUR/USD currency pair is still being corrected. Most likely, in the nearest future the pair will continue moving towards the level of 38.2%. If later the price rebounds from the target area, the pair may make reverse and start a new descending trend.

Read more >>

Fibonacci Retracements Analysis 10.04.2013 (EUR/USD, USD/CHF)

The EUR/USD currency pair reached the level of 38.2%, just as we expected. If the price rebounds from it, the market may start a new descending trend or a correction, at least. As soon as the pair starts moving downwards, I’ll move the stops on my orders into the black.

Read more >>

Fibonacci Retracements Analysis 08.06.2015 (EUR/USD, EUR/GBP)

After rebounding from the group of upper fibo-levels, Eurodollar continues its local correction. Probably, price may reach a correctional retracement 50% in the nearest future. If the price rebounds from it, the market may resume moving upwards.

Read more >>

Fibonacci Retracements Analysis 11.06.2015 (EUR/USD, EUR/GBP)

After several rebounds from the group of upper fibo-levels, Eurodollar may resume falling. It looks like the market is going to break the previous low during the day and I’ll move the stop loss on my sell order to breakeven. The closest target is at a local retracement 38.2%.

Read more >>

Fibonacci Retracements Analysis 12.06.2015 (EUR/USD, EUR/GBP)

After several rebounds from the group of upper fibo-levels, Eurodollar is attempting to resume falling. The closest target for bears is the group of fibo-levels at 1.0950. If the price breaks this area, it may continue falling much deeper.

Read more >>

After several rebounds from the group of upper fibo-levels, Eurodollar is attempting to resume falling. The closest target for bears is the group of fibo-levels at 1.0950. If the price breaks this area, it may continue falling much deeper.

Read more >>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast