Bill Williams’ Indicators Analysis - Page 3
Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Bill Williams’ Indicators Analysis

Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 2

Bill Williams’ Indicators Analysis

At the H4 chart of the USD/CAD currency pair the Alligator is awake, although its teeth are quite close to its lips. We can see a divergence with AO, several Squat bars on the MFI, but the indicators are in the grey zone. I’m keeping my short position opened.

Read more >>

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up

Bill Williams’ Indicators Analysis 02.05.2013 (USD/CAD, NZD/USD)

At the H4 chart of the USD/CAD currency pair, the Alligator is still moving downwards. The angle of angulation is almost closed; AO and AC indicators are in the green zone; there is a Fade bar on the MFI, however there might be a Squat one too. A protective stop on my sell order has been moved to the Alligator’s teeth.

Read more >>

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up

Bill Williams’ Indicators Analysis 03.05.2013 (USD/CAD, NZD/USD)

At the H4 chart of the USD/CAD currency pair, the Alligator is still closing its mouth. The angle of angulation is closed; the indicators are in the green zone; there is a Fade bar on the MFI, however there might be a Squat one too. I closed my sell order with a small profit and plan to open a new one after a correction.

Read more >>

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up

Bill Williams’ Indicators Analysis 07.05.2013 (USD/CAD, NZD/USD)

At the H4 chart of the USD/CAD currency pair, the Alligator is about to close its mouth. The indicators are in the green zone; the price is forming a bearish fractal; there might be a Squat bar on the MFI. I’m keeping my sell order opened; a protective stop is placed above the Alligator’s teeth.

Read more >>

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up

Bill Williams’ Indicators Analysis 08.05.2013 (USD/CAD, NZD/USD)

At the H4 chart of the USD/CAD currency pair, the Alligator is moving downwards. The indicators are in the red zone; the price is forming a bullish fractal; there is a Squat bar on the MFI. I’m keeping my sell order opened with the target below a bearish fractal; a protective stop is above the Alligator’s teeth.

Read more >>

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up

Bill Williams’ Indicators Analysis 09.05.2013 (USD/CAD, NZD/USD)

At the H4 chart of the USD/CAD currency pair, the Alligator is slowly closing its mouth, but still moving downwards. The indicators are in the red zone; the price formed a bullish fractal; there might be a Squat bar on the MFI. A protective stop on my sell order has been moved into the black.

Read more >>

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up

Bill Williams’ Indicators Analysis 10.05.2013 (USD/CAD, NZD/USD)

At the weekly chart of the USD/CAD currency pair, the Alligator closed its mouth. The price is completing a bearish fractal near the Alligator’s teeth; AO and AC indicators are in the red zone; there might be a Squat bar on the MFI. A protective stop on my sell order has been moved into the black.

Read more >>

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up

Bill Williams’ Indicators Analysis 13.05.2013 (USD/CAD, NZD/USD)

At the H4 chart of the USD/CAD currency pair, the Alligator is making a reverse upwards. The price completed a fractal above the Alligator’s mouth, and right now is forming a bearish one; the indicators are in the grey zone; there is a Squat bar on the MFI. I’m planning to place a limit buy order as soon as the price reached the Alligator’s teeth.

Read more >>

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up

Bill Williams’ Indicators Analysis 14.05.2013 (USD/CAD, NZD/USD)

At the H4 chart of the USD/CAD currency pair, the Alligator made a reverse upwards. The indicators are in the red zone; there is a Fade bar on the MFI; however, there might be a Squat one too. I placed a limit buy order near the Alligator’s teeth.

Read more >>

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up

Bill Williams’ Indicators Analysis 15.05.2013 (USD/CAD, NZD/USD)

At the H4 chart of the USD/CAD currency pair, the Alligator is opening its mouthy upwards. The price is completing a bullish fractal; AO and AC indicators are in the green zone; there is a Squat bar on the MFI. I’m planning to open more buy orders as soon as the price finishes a bearish fractal.

Read more >>

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up

Bill Williams’ Indicators Analysis 16.05.2013 (USD/CAD, NZD/USD)

At the H4 chart of the USD/CAD currency pair, the Alligator opened its mouth upwards. The price completed a bullish fractal; AO and AC indicators are in the red zone; there are no Squat bars on the MFI. I’m planning to open a buy order as soon as the price finishes a bearish fractal.

Read more >>

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast