Bill Williams’ Indicators Analysis
Page 1 of 30 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Bill Williams’ Indicators Analysis

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 43
    Given: 2

Bill Williams’ Indicators Analysis

At the H4 chart of the USD/CAD currency pair the Alligator is awake, although its teeth are quite close to its lips. We can see a divergence with AO, several Squat bars on the MFI, but the indicators are in the grey zone. I’m keeping my short position opened.

Read more >>

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up

Bill Williams’ Indicators Analysis 02.04.2013 (USD/CAD, NZD/USD)

At the H4 chart of the USD/CAD currency pair the Alligator is still moving downwards, the price is completing a bullish fractal near the teeth. There are several Squat bars on the MFI; the indicators are in the grey zone. I’m keeping my short position opened until the price breaks bearish fractals.

Read more >>

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up

Bill Williams’ Indicators Analysis 04.04.2013 (USD/CAD, NZD/USD)

At the H4 chart of the USD/CAD currency pair the Alligator is moving downwards, but the indicators are in the grey zone so far. The price completed two bearish fractals at the same level. I’m keeping my short position opened; a protective stop will be strong enough to resist a bullish fractal.

Read more >>

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up

Bill Williams’ Indicators Analysis 05.04.2013 (USD/CAD, NZD/USD)

At the H4 chart of the USD/CAD currency pair the Alligator continues moving downwards; the teeth stopped a bullish fractal, the price is forming a bearish one. The indicators are in the red zone; there are several Green bars and might be a Squat one on the MFI. I opened the second sell order; a protective stop on the first one has already been moved into the black. A bearish fractal may reach Take Profit levels.

Read more >>

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up

Bill Williams’ Indicators Analysis 08.04.2013 (USD/CAD, NZD/USD)

At the H4 chart of the USD/CAD currency pair, the Alligator closed its mouth after the price had formed a bullish fractal; at the moment the price is forming a bearish one. The indicators are in the grey zone; there is a Fade bar on the MFI. After the pair completes a bearish fractal, I’ll consider opening long positions.

Read more >>

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up

Bill Williams’ Indicators Analysis 09.04.2013 (USD/CAD, NZD/USD)

At the H4 chart of the USD/CAD currency pair, the Alligator is sleeping. The price is forming a bearish fractal; the indicators are in the red zone; there is a Fade bar on the MFI. After the pair completes a bearish fractal, I’ll consider opening long positions, but right now I’m out of the market.

Read more >>

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up

Bill Williams’ Indicators Analysis 10.04.2013 (USD/CAD, NZD/USD)

At the H4 chart of the USD/CAD currency pair, the Alligator is sleeping. The price completed a bearish fractal; AO and AC indicators are in the grey zone; there is a Squat bar on the MFI. I opened a buy order with the target above bullish fractals; a protective stop is placed below a bearish one.

Read more >>

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up

Bill Williams’ Indicators Analysis 11.04.2013 (USD/CAD, NZD/USD)

At the H4 chart of the USD/CAD currency pair, the Alligator is still sleeping. The price is completing a bearish fractal, so the indicators are in the red zone so far; there is a Squat bar on the MFI. I’m keeping my buy order opened with a protective stop placed below a bearish fractal.

Read more >>

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up

Bill Williams’ Indicators Analysis 12.04.2013 (USD/CAD, NZD/USD)

At the H4 chart of the USD/CAD currency pair, the Alligator is opening its mouth downwards. The price completed a bearish fractal; AO and AC indicators are in the red zone so far; there is a Fade bar on the MFI. I’m planning to open more buy orders after the price forms several consecutive fractals.

Read more >>

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up

Bill Williams’ Indicators Analysis 15.04.2013 (USD/CAD, NZD/USD)

At the H4 chart of the USD/CAD currency pair, the Alligator is closing its mouth. A bullish fractal stopped near the Alligator’s teeth; the indicators are in the green zone; there are several Squat bars on the MFI. I’m planning to open a buy order with the target above a bullish fractal after the price completes a bearish one.

Read more >>

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 30 1234511 ... LastLast