indcator for scalping ?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: indcator for scalping ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

indcator for scalping ?

hello, trying to find an effective method for scalping you think it is the best indicator to detect the change of direction ?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,119
    Given: 409
    i guess you are asking about the scalping indicator but i think it is what matter most on the understand the price action analysis , further i have shared one indicator name as ATR , it can help you know how much movement is expected , try to trade when frankfurt opens and and london , good volatility
    still during the scalping a trader always has a great psychological pressure

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 12
    Hello sir . I am do not like scalping , and I think it is very risky for a trader. because some time we can not success on our position .so I am not support it. any way if you want to scalping ! you can use MA P20 , and it is very effective for it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,119
    Given: 409
    Quote Originally Posted by mohabbat View Post
    Hello sir . I am do not like scalping , and I think it is very risky for a trader. because some time we can not success on our position .so I am not support it. any way if you want to scalping ! you can use MA P20 , and it is very effective for it.
    MA P20
    Can you please share with the forum fellows that how we can use the MA P20 to spot the entries and exits with scalping methodology !

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Scalping is a good way for earning a good profit from Forex.But it is also risky.To do scalping, you have to practice more and learn a lot about scalping.Any wrong and delay in decision can make a great loss.Here indicator is not a fact.The fact is performance and experience.You can use any indicator like ATR.All are good if you are expert.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    i think scalping is good but i do not like scalping. Because scalping have more risk. when you want to do scalping then you follow indicator. i think indicator is good for scalping. But i know indicators move with market move. so i don't like scalping.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    scalping is short way to earn money in forex. But i think scalping is very risk. we know that every trade we can not success. so when we do not success in trade then our mind condition/ emotion will be down. and then every trade will be loss. i want to talk that long term trade is better.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by shltrade View Post
    hello, trying to find an effective method for scalping you think it is the best indicator to detect the change of direction ?
    i think you can trade with the moving average .it is the best way to scalp and the best period to trade with scalping with out any difficult is 28 and 100 Ema with the five minutes time frames .you can scalping with this strategy and you will make profits .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    there are various indicators that a trader can use for scalping. But it is good if a trader trade without any indicator that is with naked trading, because trading with indicators will lead the trader to confusion, so in scalping strategy a trader needs to trade with simple strategy.

Not allowed!
    Like my posts? Don't hesitate to like it by clicking Thumbs Up button, Happy Pipping!!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    According to me if you are finding indicators for scalping you can use RSI, MACD, etc. But I not fully depend upon the indicators its upon your knowledge regarding technical analysis its all about support and resistance points I think so focus on these things if you want to do good scalping in forex

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast