New trading system

Thread: New trading system

New trading system

Hi guys!

I have just started trading here on this platform and are starting to build up a account.

Its a cent account so I will be trading it like a 10k account and so far it has been good.

I use a trading robot for entries and it is based on divergences and will take positions weekly. I also trade the same way in my discrationary trading and will besides the robot trade on higher timeframe in the same way as a complimantery trading to the robot.

If it keeps growing and people find it interesting I will add more trading systems to the platform and add more content here on the forums. :-)

Here is the link to the copyfx page: https://www.copyfx.com/ratings/ratin...it/period/all/

Link to myroboforex: https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...385.1586089816

I also have a affiliate bonus for them who wants to refer my page.

If you have any questions I will reply to everyone in this thread.

Thanks,
    AntMan
    Last edited by AntTrading; 05-14-2020 at 12:11 PM.

IMG_0525.jpgIMG_0526.jpg

Closed trades this week 17-22 May!

Good job, my friend.
    But I don't like working with the robot.
    It is better to learn technical and fundamental analysis and there are many types of analysis including supply and demand zone and and clasic analysis

Quote Originally Posted by ali mohammed View Post
    Good job, my friend.
    But I don't like working with the robot.
    It is better to learn technical and fundamental analysis and there are many types of analysis including supply and demand zone and and clasic analysis
    I agree with your position. When you do your own market analysis, you can be more flexible. And this in turn is a direct path to more profitable trading.

Hi, Friend I like to used robot technically.