How to attend a webinar? - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 41

Thread: How to attend a webinar?

  1. #1
    Educator
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,103
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 579
    Given: 189

    How to attend a webinar?

    Hi traders! I've seen that there are a lot of typical questions concerning webinars, I've decided to put them in one topic.

    What is a webinar?

    It's online class, that allows you to watch powerpoint presentation, hear voice of narrator, to see drawing board (virtual) and screen of presenter (if it's necessary).

    Should I install any software?

    No, you just need a browser with Adobe flash player installed (most browers have it). You can download and install latest version of Adobe flash player here

    How do I enter a webinar?

    First you should follow this link, scroll page down and you will see timetable of webinars. You can choose any webinar of your choice and register (to do this, you will have to register personal account).

    Can I get recordings of previous webinars?

    Currently, recordings are unavailable. We encourage traders to participate in webinars live - it allows attendee to interact with presenter (that are traders with many years of experience), to immediately address your question, have answer and eventually learn in more accelerated way.

    Not allowed!

  2. #21
    Trader
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    5,980
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    I have slow internet connection in my home. I can not attend the webinar. I get stuck in access the videa. Can other member post resume of any webinar held by roboforex? If I can not watch the webinar, I can read the resume. It has no matter differean between article and webinar.

    Not allowed!

  3. #22
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    158
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Many thanks with regard to providing as well as discussing this kind of information around. Really I'm a brand new investor right here as well as individually I'm something owner. In the event that I can't go to the actual web seminar with regard to my personal expert actions how do i obtain the info afterwards offered through the speaker? In the event that there have been different ways to understand in the investor straight, should be ideal for all of us.

    Not allowed!

  4. #23
    Super Moderator Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    8,991
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,205
    Given: 431
    Quote Originally Posted by gumara View Post
    Many thanks with regard to providing as well as discussing this kind of information around. Really I'm a brand new investor right here as well as individually I'm something owner. In the event that I can't go to the actual web seminar with regard to my personal expert actions how do i obtain the info afterwards offered through the speaker? In the event that there have been different ways to understand in the investor straight, should be ideal for all of us.
    The unique webinars are conducts every week, please see here to get latest info, if you have problem attending webinar, do let us know.
    http://www.roboforex.com/beginner/webinars/

    Not allowed!

  5. #24
    Super Moderator Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    8,991
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,205
    Given: 431
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    I have slow internet connection in my home. I can not attend the webinar. I get stuck in access the videa. Can other member post resume of any webinar held by roboforex? If I can not watch the webinar, I can read the resume. It has no matter differean between article and webinar.
    resume you mean review , transcription or what ?

    Not allowed!

  6. #25
    Trader
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    524
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 16
    Sir i want to attend the webinar of you but i always have problem some so thats why i did not attend it live sir have you any recorded videos or any other tools else so thahts i am also able to make new things to learn and the time shown on the webinar is equal to GMT or any other time frame I am in pakistan and its difficult for me

    Not allowed!

  7. #26
    Trader
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    11
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Surely its a essential part for newbie who wants to learn more and more in tradind so this is good for all.

    Not allowed!

  8. #27
    Educator
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,103
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 579
    Given: 189
    Quote Originally Posted by Usmanali518 View Post
    Sir i want to attend the webinar of you but i always have problem some so thats why i did not attend it live sir have you any recorded videos or any other tools else so thahts i am also able to make new things to learn and the time shown on the webinar is equal to GMT or any other time frame I am in pakistan and its difficult for me
    Webinars are currently not organized any longer.

    Not allowed!

  9. #28
    Trader
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    11
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    thank for sharing such a nice information, i had no experience about webinars but after reading this thread i understand 85% but one more thing how can i know that if any webinars will active or running class etc....

    Not allowed!

  10. #29
    Super Moderator Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    8,991
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,205
    Given: 431
    Quote Originally Posted by Pak View Post
    thank for sharing such a nice information, i had no experience about webinars but after reading this thread i understand 85% but one more thing how can i know that if any webinars will active or running class etc....
    you can get update about webinars here
    http://www.roboforex.com/beginner/webinars/

    Not allowed!

  11. #30
    Trader
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    7
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    for joined live webinar you must be you need register then you can attand live webinar. if you miss any webinar you can get it from site or watch youtube video which help you learn more about trading. so for batter experience you must need joined which help you earn batter money from forex trading. thanks my friend just go ahead and earn money

    Not allowed!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •