How to attend a webinar? - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How to attend a webinar?

Educator
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 579
    Given: 189

How to attend a webinar?

Hi traders! I've seen that there are a lot of typical questions concerning webinars, I've decided to put them in one topic.

What is a webinar?

It's online class, that allows you to watch powerpoint presentation, hear voice of narrator, to see drawing board (virtual) and screen of presenter (if it's necessary).

Should I install any software?

No, you just need a browser with Adobe flash player installed (most browers have it). You can download and install latest version of Adobe flash player here

How do I enter a webinar?

First you should follow this link, scroll page down and you will see timetable of webinars. You can choose any webinar of your choice and register (to do this, you will have to register personal account).

Can I get recordings of previous webinars?

Currently, recordings are unavailable. We encourage traders to participate in webinars live - it allows attendee to interact with presenter (that are traders with many years of experience), to immediately address your question, have answer and eventually learn in more accelerated way.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by mohabbat View Post
    Sure. Forex webinar so much essential for every type of trader. I mean a newbies trader, trader, investor every one can earn perfect knowladge from webinar. specially it is very effective formula for newbise traders skill development. because their have many lacking.
    It is common thing that as a new trader there are very weak of knowledge about Forex business. For that reason they must try to learning more. Because if they want to get success from here then they must achieve more learn about Forex. In case of webinar it is also so much profitable for new traders. With the help of this they are making better trade.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Webinar is perhaps your most hassle-free approach to learn trading -- you utilize ability for you to view charts of the lecturer, too view his presentation IN ADDITION TO to hear narration. my spouse and i don't know any additional way This is actually additional effective in comparison with webinar

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    this season It is very good information , because a series of date my broker offer people pertaining to attend with webinear, but when i do not follow these email as well as massage, as well as i have simply no idea about webiner. but It\'s therefore good pertaining to forex learning considering that the every webiner obtain a topic pertaining to lecture. In the same way including any kind of indicators, Chart patterns etc..

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Thank you for this great learning and fantastic information you share. what a thread of yours .
    I am just getting informed of this live webinar of roboforex and I really appreciated you for taking your time to teach forex online in a very wonderful way.
    It has helped me and I know it would definitely help others most particularly the newbie

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by austilo View Post
    Thank you for this great learning and fantastic information you share. what a thread of yours .
    I am just getting informed of this live webinar of roboforex and I really appreciated you for taking your time to teach forex online in a very wonderful way.
    It has helped me and I know it would definitely help others most particularly the newbie
    Yes,this great sharing about the webinars we can attend to get information about trading,how to make good traidng and increase trading skill,sure i don't doubt the traders can get success from this way,but they should appreciate their success later without rinse it all.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    I think fx trading is beyond demand and supply. it requires consistent trading you can either trade fundamental news breaks or study candles and trends to trade technically. I am made to understand that long term trading is very good to increase ones chances of perfecting the task of wining from a known trading system. However, when the study of demand and supply is used by studying indicator such as RSA then this is wise trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Thanks all all person who were directed the webinar. The forex market was a very difficult and risky. But now forex is very easy for us because these helpful men were helped us by many ways example is webinar. I am a new trader and I am learning many important information to him. I want to say thanks again.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 3
    yes Forex webinar is so much important for every trader.i also do not understand this.but it is very important for to understand this tropic.it can help a more learn of things.so thank you for sharing this subject.it is a very good way for learning this tropic.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 47
    after attending or joining webinar can i ask any question?if i do not mistakes , is it as like as skype?i have to learn many things for developing my trading skills.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 3
    Forex webinars are very helpful for learning Forex trading business . because if we attend a webinar then we can learn many important things from here . We get a notification mail in our mailing address that was given by Robo Forex and following that link we can join in Webniar .

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast