Unconventional fundamental analysis. Part 3 - Page 3
Page 3 of 73 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 722

Thread: Unconventional fundamental analysis. Part 3

  1. #21
    Registered user Quid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    5,867
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    is Seasonal tendencies similar with fundamental analysis ? because some words above we can get the signals or information with free or fees from some websites who offer it to us, and maybe we have to pay attention for calender economic ? but i still do not understand with some periode above for example, 5 years or 10 years, how to know them ? thank you
    Some signals which are created by fundamental analysis can not work well but then the signal should work better if we really make the good period of trading,from the fundamental some situations could be predicted very well for the traders in the market.
    Finally successful traders

  2. #22
    It will genuinely get many work and fortitude to get seasons investors as it calls for to have to wait intended for prolonged period of your energy. Along with just for this they ought to furthermore become reinforced together with adequate funds dollars for them to keep their own trading in the floating period of time. Consequently, the majority of the investors will get television in this cycle per se therefore they're not going to have the capacity to grow to be seasons investors to consider the main advantage of enormous likelihood of making good looking dollars that is well worth the wait around.

  3. #23
    Already fundamental analysis of the most important reasons for success in the forex market and helps you to achieve high profits in this market if committed technical analysis well and must possess a successful trading strategy really help you to achieve high profits in the forex market and help you do a good technical analysis

  4. #24
    It requires a long standby time depending on the season, so I try and take a lot of patience to be a merchant. They are ready to save the floating period, and it allows for sufficient capital, they also need to be supported by cost. Most of the traders are able to filter stage itself and, therefore, they are worth the wait to make handsome money to take advantage of the huge potential reason for the season cannot come to the merchant.

  5. #25
    seasonal evaluation is definitely an important component of standard evaluation as stated with this twine in the goods illustration but additionally in the stock markets it is vital as stock markets tend to move in a specific technique throughout specific conditions such as conclude of the season or the end of each annually one fourth and also close to getaways along with twelve-monthly events they have a specific approach to move.

  6. #26
    Registered user Quid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    5,867
    Quote Originally Posted by silassimeon View Post
    seasonal evaluation is definitely an important component of standard evaluation as stated with this twine in the goods illustration but additionally in the stock markets it is vital as stock markets tend to move in a specific technique throughout specific conditions such as conclude of the season or the end of each annually one fourth and also close to getaways along with twelve-monthly events they have a specific approach to move.
    In trading,we could see evaluation as the standard which we set,the illustration about the trading more conventionally because it is following current situation and market condition,now change to be different fundamental analysis,no more something which is good.
    Finally successful traders

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Quid View Post
    In trading,we could see evaluation as the standard which we set,the illustration about the trading more conventionally because it is following current situation and market condition,now change to be different fundamental analysis,no more something which is good.
    Certainly that forex is a good make money business.you should analyze the fundamentals of that the currency-because the raw price action of a market is as a directed as reflections of every variables that the caused that market to move. In fact, one daily bar on a daily prices as chart is the end result of all the day’s thousands of economic variables !!

  8. #28
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,526
    Quote Originally Posted by laregunung View Post
    Certainly that forex is a good make money business.you should analyze the fundamentals of that the currency-because the raw price action of a market is as a directed as reflections of every variables that the caused that market to move. In fact, one daily bar on a daily prices as chart is the end result of all the day’s thousands of economic variables !!
    true what you say that in this business is needed is how we can perform the analysis in the trade when it is able to analyze the trade then it will be easier for us to get this trade will be successful and the most important thing in this business is how to go through the process of learning in this trade well as learning technical analysis and fundamental analysis in the study of this trade that we will be able to make a successful

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by COMANG View Post
    true what you say that in this business is needed is how we can perform the analysis in the trade when it is able to analyze the trade then it will be easier for us to get this trade will be successful and the most important thing in this business is how to go through the process of learning in this trade well as learning technical analysis and fundamental analysis in the study of this trade that we will be able to make a successful
    Performing the market analysis itself is the most critical aspect in the forex trading business. Thus, traders should always make sure that they can make the right analysis of the forex market with the fundamental analysis if they desire so. For making the fundamental analysis traders should be very well acquainted with the global and respective country's economy for effective trading in the highly risky forex market for making good gains.

  10. #30
    The first success for all currencies with the main reasons for this simple looking really good at filling up and you want to spend a productive marketing tactics you can make significant progress in all the money and contribute to the development of technological research, just pretty good fun.

Page 3 of 73 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •