Price action basics. Part 8 - Page 3
Page 3 of 75 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 744

Thread: Price action basics. Part 8

  1. #21
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    188
    [lang=ar]There are many influences that could affect the price in the forex market, it is the effects of different economic news, as well as the purchasing power of your currency by the investors in the forex market all of these influences that could have a significant effect on trading in the forex market[/lang]

  2. #22
    Registered user Quid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    5,867
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    some will use a past data as a reference to see next steps and some will find the information for news who will be released in the future and then analyze it to see the impact at the market, some will avoid do trading when the news will be released and some wait for it because they knew it, and maybe this is about liquidation break and initiative break, they wait for a moment to enter or exit from the market.
    but if we can indicate the big player accumulating position, we can take some benefits from it,
    The application could be various and different but we can release the the conclusion from any point which is pointing at the same value,to consider well about how price action can be formed then we wait for the clear signal for trading we need to take action for the chance.
    Finally successful traders

  3. #23
    My partner and i simply regarded the particular emits signifies monetary statistics not necessarily the particular political or perhaps argument launch. Associated with you can examine the particular monetary info sufficient reason for awareness dealer can easily find the appropriate way to business. As a result of earlier accessible info that continue to be an easy task to examine the identical.

  4. #24
    [lang=ar]y dear friends Price is one of the main things in the forex market if you want to succeed in the forex market should be committed to many things, including the follow-up of good news for the political, economic and also good training, and long enough at the expense of a trial and also predicted the effect of the news on prices.[/lang]

  5. #25
    We are able to obtain great cash immediate through industry upon foreign exchange in the event that we're have the ability to help to make great knowing regarding marketplace. Achievement upon currency markets should be payed very costly, it had been required lengthy improvement prior to all of us have the ability to realize the marketplace after which becoming actual investor. The majority of investor tend to be unsuccessful on the very first time industry. Trigger they're don't have sufficient encounter to see the marketplace.

  6. #26
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,526
    Quote Originally Posted by MeGo View Post
    [lang=ar]y dear friends Price is one of the main things in the forex market if you want to succeed in the forex market should be committed to many things, including the follow-up of good news for the political, economic and also good training, and long enough at the expense of a trial and also predicted the effect of the news on prices.[/lang]
    to understand the basics of price action course we have much to learn in this trade analysis tools are not only related to how to do this trade with candlesticks or pinbar to understand how to do this trade with price action because I believe more and more market analysis tool that you can afford to use in this trade then you will be able to make a success in this trade market analysis

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by COMANG View Post
    to understand the basics of price action course we have much to learn in this trade analysis tools are not only related to how to do this trade with candlesticks or pinbar to understand how to do this trade with price action because I believe more and more market analysis tool that you can afford to use in this trade then you will be able to make a success in this trade market analysis
    newbies i told you that there is no fix particular strategy in which you can make profits but make yourself addicted and master of one strategy so guys be master of one strategy. we should not continue to replace our trading system, because we do not make any progress if you do that, we have to do is stay focused on one trading system that we use. then look for the weaknesses and strengths of the system, then we can develop the system and cover your weaknesses by means of each

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by COMANG View Post
    to understand the basics of price action course we have much to learn in this trade analysis tools are not only related to how to do this trade with candlesticks or pinbar to understand how to do this trade with price action because I believe more and more market analysis tool that you can afford to use in this trade then you will be able to make a success in this trade market analysis
    newbies i told you that there is no fix particular strategy in which you can make profits but make yourself addicted and master of one strategy so guys be master of one strategy. we should not continue to replace our trading system, because we do not make any progress if you do that, we have to do is stay focused on one trading system that we use. then look for the weaknesses and strengths of the system, then we can develop the system and cover your weaknesses by means of each

  8. #28
    Price already is an essential utility that helps you make high profits in the forex market and there are many influences that could affect the price in the forex market, including economic news and the various political movement and also own buying and selling your traders in the forex market

  9. #29
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    26,777
    This is a great thing to know in this business, traders are just calling price action, but the main thing that will make this price action to be formed are more than just the technical trading sides, and this is what this thread as said about, this is better for all traders to know, and if you trade with price action, locate the market condition as well.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy girl View Post
    [lang=ar]There are many influences that could affect the price in the forex market, it is the effects of different economic news, as well as the purchasing power of your currency by the investors in the forex market all of these influences that could have a significant effect on trading in the forex market[/lang]
    [lang=ar]I'm not the best of this strategy at all I do not see that this strategy could be useful for us and I think that this strategy is not easy to help us to achieve high profits in the forex market and need professional person in the forex market so that it can achieve profit using this strategy[/lang]

Page 3 of 75 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •