Price action basics. Part 8 - Page 2
Page 2 of 75 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Price action basics. Part 8

Quote Originally Posted by ngalapreceh View Post
    Price action is a great concept in this market. I tested a strategy for several months and it was really profitable. Just open your chart then place ZigZag signal and basing on highs and lows we open positions.
    For example : Buy Position : Price is coming from a Low ( basing on ZigZag ) and it breaks the last registered high.
    Sell position : The price is coming from a top ( basing on ZigZag ) and it breaks the last registered low
    yes this is why i say that price is the mother of all indicators and if it is so why should we be depending on those lagging indicators in forex yes we have the ultimate driver of those indicators in front of our eyes

These strategies can be used on any Frame timetable and by any means may help to get the opportunities high profitability as a result of reliance on the movement of the price of pure and use these strategies on a frame great to get to know the possibility of start racing as soon started price movement in the direction to our goals and get the price is fickle in times of market volatile dimension for the loss

Trader
    I like this forum for this exception that here I can learn elaborately about many things of this trade. Through this thread came to learn about price action basics which enriched my skill level. I am trying to follow the suggestion as I want to become a good trader. After facing huge loss I am becoming more inspired to see the forex success.

Quote Originally Posted by kagho View Post
    yes this is why i say that price is the mother of all indicators and if it is so why should we be depending on those lagging indicators in forex yes we have the ultimate driver of those indicators in front of our eyes
    Price action is not an indicator, it's a trading strategy. I have seen a few of forex indicator which work based on price action, unfortunately the result is not as good as trade it manually. Price action is very simple because we only need to wait until market moving based on their pattern. It's very worth to learn about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashviniurs View Post
    Too much extensive explanation to be understood by normal and starter traders. Thus, there is need for the traders to always make sure that they should be able to gather good knowledge regarding the forex market such that they can be able to get the price action correctly and be able to speculate the possible market direction. This was regarding the price liquidation and breakout trading where as most of the time it would have referred to price levels.
    I do not see that the use of this strategy is easy to use, I think that the strategy of price action is not easy for a neophyte in the forex market, I think that the neophyte in the forex market in order to succeed in their use must be a professional in this market so that he can succeed in use

this is the detailed explanation of over bought and over sold conditions of market it clear my concepts about trading overbought and over sold, trading with these two type of market condition we have to well experienced in choosing entry and exit point. and buy practice we can gain the ability of trading with over bought and over sold.

it is nice to see topics like this because i thing that price action is the best choice for any type of traders and it is the only way to trade successfully i used many trading system but at the end i am trading depending price action and that is better for me for trading and for more profits also .

Quote Originally Posted by ngalapreceh View Post
    Price action is a great concept in this market. I tested a strategy for several months and it was really profitable. Just open your chart then place ZigZag signal and basing on highs and lows we open positions.
    For example : Buy Position : Price is coming from a Low ( basing on ZigZag ) and it breaks the last registered high.
    Sell position : The price is coming from a top ( basing on ZigZag ) and it breaks the last registered low
    I do not know anything about the strategy Albris Action, I'm still a beginner in the forex market, but I do not prefer to use this strategy at all, I'm still a beginner in the forex market, but I prefer to use a strategy Fibonacci, I see that this strategy is more than wonderful and help you to configure Win high in the market Forex

Banned
    some will use a past data as a reference to see next steps and some will find the information for news who will be released in the future and then analyze it to see the impact at the market, some will avoid do trading when the news will be released and some wait for it because they knew it, and maybe this is about liquidation break and initiative break, they wait for a moment to enter or exit from the market.
    but if we can indicate the big player accumulating position, we can take some benefits from it,

Yup this can be a MAJOR issue. I wrote a length blog about it a while back, but basically your family needs to treat it like you were at a "real" day job. No interruptions, no phone calls, etc. You can talk to them when you are on break or lunch or after work. Hopefully by trading from home the "after work" will come quickly during the day.

Page 2 of 75 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast