Account Crash Down , you are helpless
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Account Crash Down , you are helpless

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,119
    Given: 409

Account Crash Down , you are helpless

Well this is the moment which most of us has experience em sure one in the trading , maybe some still facing this , you are not alone , include me in that list
    so well this is what i have seen when our account crash ,blown in front of our eyes and we are seeing that account will be finished in next few seconds if PA still against of uss so what's you do at such movement , try to hedge , close the lot or try to cut loss
    what a trader have to do at the such situation!

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Such moments are indeed a very sorreowfull times,seeing your account wipe away is a very sorrowful time and I myself have experienced it a couple of time while trading, its very tough to take a decisions at such time in sveral occasions I've closed my order and start afresh or I'll leave it to pray that tge market reverses but to my surprisee it ddoesn't so mainly its avoiding such moments that are important because I doubts a trader can actually take a good decision at such moments.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    When I face such situation, I just started crying in side the heart, my heart beat goes high, I neither able to eat nor drink anything. I just pray God and leave the account till whole margin get wiped out.
    Because I afraid to hedge ( in fear if the price will come back).
    But now I have changed a lot in my trading strategy and trading with very small quantity, so in big fall also it cant affect to my whole margin available, and that should be the strategy to save your trading margin.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Well dear we must have to trade carefully for earning much money every time but many traders did not do trade confidently and get much loss so we must have to trade properly. All traders must have to work hard consistently for earning good and consistent effort.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    Well this is the moment which most of us has experience em sure one in the trading , maybe some still facing this , you are not alone , include me in that list
    so well this is what i have seen when our account crash ,blown in front of our eyes and we are seeing that account will be finished in next few seconds if PA still against of uss so what's you do at such movement , try to hedge , close the lot or try to cut loss
    as to handle these types of situations i always open an pending order opposite to my trading in my account that when any kind of news suddenly change market then order pending will open and surely there will be less loss there as consider to what happening first in our account....

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    I appreciate the suggestion to cut some trades at the time of huge floating loss. By this time I cut some trades also with huge floating loss as there were not possibility to recover the loss. Your suggestion to hedge is also good and I will try to follow it it any such situation.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    We must have to trade with logic and plan, it is necessary for us for earning good money every time in forex. If we did not used stop loss then we surely gets much loss and lost the whole account again and again every time. So proper used of stop loss is necessary for us.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    it is bad situation when we see our accounts go down and get margin call and this let us become sad and can not find any help to save it ,but we should not loose the hope and try again but after increasing our skills to improve our trading style and fix the previous mistakes that lead to loss and so we will be able to make good profits and protect our accounts

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    I did not manage to make any profits in the last three months may because of chopiest sessions or may be I am facing difficult to hold on to profits or choosing large stops on my loosers, but I am always in control of my account and that is the reason I did not face that problem of blowing up of account or crash down But When I did face this type of problem I never react and 1 out of 10 times my account manage to recover but look what is the probability, because I blew so many account in my first years and I now I am trading with full control in my 6 year career.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    before too late, i use pending order as hedging to replace stop loss, then i do not need to judge my order with some loses immediatelly, and also i have the chances to fix it and even convert it to profit, and of course, it will need a time and also the ability to handle this position, but if all is too late, i just accept them as the consequences, so many times i faced this problem, and even at my first year, i blew up my account every weeks, and now, all is better

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast