Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 568
    Given: 191

Fundamental performance fallacy. Part 2

Fundamental performance fallacy. Part 2

Hi traders!

The beginning of the article is here

I have been talking about common misconception that if you simply put more effort in mastering some trading system/method, it will be enough. You can see lots of posts from bonus hunters here on the forum (before they are deleted) like «to succeed in trading, one should continuously learn and.. blablabla». That confirms my idea - this misconcention is not just alive but it is widely spread.

What really makes process of moving toward expertise faster and more effective? As we know from numerous sources, 10 years is required for becoming expert in any given field. But, in fact, most of us don’t have that much. We can’t afford being committed to trading with necessity to make a living somewhere else for long enough.
    So, our goal as learners (every aspiring trader is learner, and we want to be good learners) is to accelerate our learning curve as much as possible.

The main idea here is:

«Effectiveness of process of learning is defined not by intensiveness of efforts put, but by quality of relationship with your chosen niche.»

In other words, if you are fully absorbed by the process, you will put much effort, but you will not feel it as «effort». You will get inside a «flow state», where you may forget about time and energy.

What is a flow state?

Here we come to research of Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi, author of the book « Flow». He says that flow state occurs when you do something so absorbing that your mind operates in very disciplined and focused mode. This state is desired for every performer in every field, because once you enter a flow state, you do everything that is required in required time. In other words, you are effective and it doesn’t require much effort from you, at least you don’t feel it (but of course, you are very focused)

Personally, I think that «flow» state is slightly overvalued – in the field of individual performance it’s now a «must have» to have a flow state – but it doesn’t mean that high levels of performance can’t exist without flow state.

But «flow «state is an excellent example of «absorption» that one experiences. I would say that in a «flow» state you get pure and unbiased information from the object you are interacting with and act upon this information.

Is flow state possible in trading?

I believe that it is possible, but you should find such type of trading that will absorb you and correspond to your personal strengths.

Good luck!

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    This is an excellent post and try to collect the gist of this lesson and able to learn about many aspect of fundamental performance. Our much time involvement is very much important to present better market analysis. I am weak in fundamental analysis and thus giving importance on technical analysis. Now trying to make me more aware on fundamental analysis.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 2
    there is a no doubt about the fact that the market needs learning as you have said. I strongly believe the tooke taken for a trader to attain the level of a master trader should be of so long time as long as ten year. if a trader should trade for five years consecutively with research work will that not do?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    yes that is trader kept of the manage to run the work with the good entry to comes with the custom with the casuals that is to depend with the good assumption to spares with the moderation of sense to submit the best of options with the trend following direction of appropriation.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Actually you have in other words explained the reason why some traders barely succeed which is mainly due to the fact that they lack a strategy that Best suits there personality or in other words finding there trading niche. Thanks for such a lovely pist

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    to work of the searching of the better of the good system by approaching more of confirmation with the running customs. that is to earn of higher of returns with the work with the better performance to stands of the stable position to uplift further by the evaluation.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 48
    forex mostly depend only three skill technical analysis,technical analysis,and sentimental analysis by the there skill you will be make good profit for your trade and this is the best one for your trade life so get skill and make good by the long time skill on trade and it is need for you

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    i see, and i guess we need to love it first, love the business then will push us to keep learning and practicing, but we need to make sure that we take a right choice, such as take a simple and an easy way to understand with suitable trading system with our style as the basic of talent, it will help us to get more understanding from what we have learned, and i believe at this point, we will get the right way to get the best performance at this business

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Skill is very important in forex and until we will not give time for learning till then it will be very tough to know about good points like technical analysis, fundamental analysis etc. Many traders just follow indicators and place their traders but that's not satisfy them later we need proper learning in forex

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    Fundamental analysis is the most important part in forex markets and in the longer run the markets work on fundamentals which one can consider old economic calenders. One should have basic understanding and idea of the forex markets in order to understand the fundamentals only then a trader would be able to do proper analysis .

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 40 1234511 ... LastLast