Scalper Entry , Swing Exits

Thread: Scalper Entry , Swing Exits

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,120
    Given: 409

Scalper Entry , Swing Exits

i have been testing and doing research that how we potentially can earns the good profit with the minor risks , yes some says do intraday some how i was thinking swing set the entry and waits for even weeks but its like a old story things have been testing for long time so i want the something different
    so after a whole week research i came to know a point that scalping( not usual one) so if we enter like a scalper of course we would have a very small stop losses so we enter now what we do exits so if we really able to establish a system which gives us the right exits on pull back not retracement we will not go for exits at retrace we have to exits when trend changes so by this very minor risks and large numbers of pips may can comes
    so what's you say about this , is this is possible , if no of course tell us why and if yes then tell us how !

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    I totally understand that some times trading long term can be Avery challenging task,knowing how price reacts which can be most times very confusing and unpredictable, that's why risk management is very important even when making a scalping entry,scalping is mostly recommended for intra day traders and short term entries which wouldn't exeecd a day unless you have reasons to ride your profits.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    just maybe more this.Such sistem (you can see on weekly chart) can fail and losses arent small.But if you are holding pair enough long in profit it makes hugh profit in last few years with only oneloosing trade in three years and at the end of winning of 10 000+ pips in few years.On the chart is eurusd.Such sistem can fail theoreticly. But there are also sistems they cant (its other storie).

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Well I think if we are doing scalping in this market then we have to think a lot about our risk because scalping is already a very risky trading strategy and in this strategy our stop loss should be very less rather than our take profit levels I think 1:3 ratio scalping strategy will be best

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    if there is a strategy that let the trader to know when to enter and when to exit during the change of trend then the trader discover a treasure because the trader will risk less and will be able to get more and more pips, the trader that has good trading strategy will be able to make good profits from the market.

Not allowed!