Trade , Range or Breakout
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trade , Range or Breakout

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,119
    Given: 409

Trade , Range or Breakout

well this is what where all trades happens two ways rather the market is working i mean trending in a range and goes through with a break out ( trendlines , S&R) so what's way you use for the trading
    i mostly prefer the Breakout but how i trade i wait for the confirmation , lets say there is a supports suppose 1.200 now market break it do you follow maybe yes but i wait candle close lets say market close 1.100 so now what i place pend order some below 1.100 because its means if the breakout was true market will follow its direction and if false breakout then market will retrace and makes a pull backs
    anyways lets share you trade range break out trend etc share it

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    I prefer trading price break out on a trending market,if there was a initial strong trend and price ranges ill expect that the price would continue in the same direction,I only look at fundamentals to reconsider my entry while price is ranging,because my feel of price ranging is that market participate are expecting something to happen so you have to be cautious before pulling the trigger,if there is an upcoming events wait for results to be realised before you place your order,because when the price breaks there would be volatility so dnt be caught up in the wrong side of the trade and always learn to use stop loss.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    Either you are a position forex traders, or you trade the range or breakout, just try to know the ones that pays you the most, this is what you should be doing. I am a trader that trades the trend alone, even if i will trade breakout, it will be the breakout that will be based on what the trend is saying alone.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    i prefer to trade with breakout rather than trading during range because in breakout the direction of the market become more clear and has a new direction but in range market there is no clear direction and so the market may move after that at any direction so it is better to stay nd wait until the market goes in certain direction and then start trading because this is more safe and can let us make some profits

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Its depends on your strategy and on your thoughts or ideas, if you are full freethan trade forex business every time and if you have another job then you can work in a limit because 24 hours a day is not good for health, and health is important then business or earning money

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 11
    In my mind trade in range is very better from breakout, because if you have to go on your own strategy then you will be successed and if you never look your mistakes and trade with breakout then may be you will loss your every thing , and may be you will loss your accunt

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    If market is in range bound for 2-3 days then I find out the support and resistance level fr the week and 5 days then I place pending order either for long or short with stop loss and profit book level and I have observed most of time my target gets hit, it is may be because of break out or break down it see some more movement in same direction.
    Or else I always love to trade one side and if necessary I do averaging with out using stop loss for close the position.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    It is always a relief to tolerate the minimum information to your prospects. 500 United States dollars at the bottom of this actually plays really operate from committing suicide over finances for the pip pip 2-3 mere cents of a fictitious business still works even if the size of the medium you were younger will still be thrilled to get to overtime.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    forex trading is a wonderful trading business where we can earn huge amount of money. there are many two important type of trading system which are range and break out. in range trading you can earn good profit but it is a lengthy process. but in breakout system you can earn huge profit within a short time. but you have to have good skill for that.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    well this is what where all trades happens two ways rather the market is working i mean trending in a range and goes through with a break out ( trendlines , S&R) so what's way you use for the trading
    i mostly prefer the Breakout but how i trade i wait for the confirmation , lets say there is a supports suppose 1.200 now market break it do you follow maybe yes but i wait candle close lets say market close 1.100 so now what i place pend order some below 1.100 because its means if the breakout was true market will follow its direction and if false breakout then market will retrace and makes a pull backs
    anyways lets share you trade range break out trend etc share it
    I have nothing to put comments on it rather that taking lesson on it. I am newbie and trying to learn better forex trading. This lesson helps me in getting idea about Trade range or Breakout. Normally I am trading with the breakout which is more effective to me.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast