DJTrader (7275301) - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: DJTrader (7275301)

DJTrader, Hello! Some friends were wiped out because there was no more margin on the account, don't you think it would be worth making some withdrawals from your account?

Hi. is that I enter with 400 dollars but I have them in btc. I already had almost 500 dollars but I do not know what happened and it is less than 300. What configuration do you recommend to copy?

First I had it set up as your account. Now I have it in pro cent and 1: 2000 but I don't know if it's okay. or would it be better in standard not in pro cent and 1: 2000? or in standard with 1:300 and flexible with 10%. please help.

thanks.
    Last edited by Pedrored99; 02-11-2020 at 04:54 AM.

Hi,

i copy your trades a few days. i noticed, that i run out of money with this many 0,01 trades. so i put the risk down to 20%. This doesnt work because roboforex told me, that minimum ordersize is 0,01. So we cant copy that much orders.

MB you can take care of this fact, Thanks
    Last edited by beffman; 02-12-2020 at 06:11 PM.

hello could you make a telegram group for your copiers

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno Ronam View Post
    DJTrader, Hello! Some friends were wiped out because there was no more margin on the account, don't you think it would be worth making some withdrawals from your account?
    Hi Bruno Ronam,

Yes, I got your points because of the capital differences. The other way beside setting is the investors must take a higher leverage than me, for example with at least 1:1000 leverage. So that the margin cost for investors to open position will be much cheaper.

By the way, I also planning to withdraw some next week and try to maintain around USD 10,000 to make more affordable for investors to follow. At first I have been thinking to grow the account balance gradually until reach at least USD 100,000 with god will but I think again that it is not necessary because I can do it in other type of my accounts. And this type of account must maintain reasonable balance for investors to follow.

Theoretically, if i have USD 100,000 balance, and I make USD 5,000 a week, that only translate for 5% return. But If i have USD 10,000 and also make USD 5,000 a week, then it will translate for 50% return. So as an investors definitely will focusing on the percentage of return instead of capital because of the capital differences.

Hope we all together can make profit in this market with god will.

Regards,
    DJ

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pedrored99 View Post
    Hi. is that I enter with 400 dollars but I have them in btc. I already had almost 500 dollars but I do not know what happened and it is less than 300. What configuration do you recommend to copy?

First I had it set up as your account. Now I have it in pro cent and 1: 2000 but I don't know if it's okay. or would it be better in standard not in pro cent and 1: 2000? or in standard with 1:300 and flexible with 10%. please help.

thanks.
    Hi Pedrored,

I am not sure how to value if using bitcoin as a capital. But as far that I concern, it should be ok. For that amount of capital, yes it is encourage to use as highest leverage as possible to reduce the margin cost. The type of account should be doesnt matter as long that account can give the maximum leverage as possible such like 1:2000. The flexible 10% should be fine as it is to proportion the opening lots.

Beside, kindly study the setting for risk and money management due to capital difference. Any doubts about setting also can be assist by representative from Robo through chatroom. They are very helpful in assisting us.

Regards,
    DJ

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by beffman View Post
    Hi,

i copy your trades a few days. i noticed, that i run out of money with this many 0,01 trades. so i put the risk down to 20%. This doesnt work because roboforex told me, that minimum ordersize is 0,01. So we cant copy that much orders.

MB you can take care of this fact, Thanks
    Hi Beffman.

Yes i also seek a clarification from robo about this matter. Flexible Risk only applicable for example if I open 1.0 lot, and you set a risk down to 20%, so you should open 0.2 lot. But if I open already at the lowest 0.01, I am not sure either Robo can allow the opening lot for lower than that. In other way, I always advise to my friends who are also investors here to use a highest margin for them to get the lower margin cost compared to me. If possible go for maximum 1:1000 or 1:2000 leverage.

I will keep seek an assistance from Robo to get the best setting and will update accordingly if any.

Regards,
    DJ

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pedrored99 View Post
    hello could you make a telegram group for your copiers
    Hi Pedrored,

Currently I dont set up any telegram group because I dont really do marketing for this copy trade program. But will considering your proposal. Thanks anyway for your continuous support.

Regards,
    DJ
    Last edited by DJTrader; 02-15-2020 at 09:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DJTrader View Post

Hi Beffman.

Yes i also seek a clarification from robo about this matter. Flexible Risk only applicable for example if I open 1.0 lot, and you set a risk down to 20%, so you should open 0.2 lot. But if I open already at the lowest 0.01, I am not sure either Robo can allow the opening lot for lower than that. In other way, I always advise to my friends who are also investors here to use a highest margin for them to get the lower margin cost compared to me. If possible go for maximum 1:1000 or 1:2000 leverage.

I will keep on seek an assistance from Robo to get the best setting and will update accordingly if any.

DJ
    Hi Dj,

i was in contact with robo. They told me that the minimum lot is 0,01. if i set down to 20% it is 0,01*0,2=0,002. And then orders wont be accepted by the system.
    So i put up my margin to 2.000, and hope u earn much for us so we are head to head if u deposit soon.

TY

How should be my settings if my fund is 1000 euros, leverage and copy mode?

Hello

I have done many tests with the ways of copying. and I have realized that those who have little capital, it is best to use a procent account so that it does not take all the operations such as us30cash and tsla q that are very expensive and the capital runs out quickly and the account burns. if we use a standard pro account with 10% or on trial it is fine and takes all the operations but the capital runs out faster than in the pro cent account. and the problem is that if you have very little and if they are opening many xauusd operations and then nzdusd operations or any other stock or currency are opened the capital ends and the operations with losses are closed. My solution is to use the procent account because these accounts only make foreign exchange transactions and do not take those of tsla and others. So we do not put capital in such a risk even though we do not earn the same because we do not do all the operations but it is a way to copy and not burn. 1: 2000 procent configuration under test

I lost money doing all these tests but I had to do it to know what was the best way to copy with little money. Later I will accumulate money to have an account like yours and be able to copy you full. For now I am opening several procent accounts to copy you with little money and not take so much risk. I already recovered what was lost. Greetings from Colombia.
    Last edited by Pedrored99; 02-14-2020 at 11:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by beffman View Post
    Hi Dj,

i was in contact with robo. They told me that the minimum lot is 0,01. if i set down to 20% it is 0,01*0,2=0,002. And then orders wont be accepted by the system.
    So i put up my margin to 2.000, and hope u earn much for us so we are head to head if u deposit soon.

TY
    Hi Beffman,

Yes, the system will consider the 0.01 opening lot is the lowest. Anyway, I just come across with another solution which proposed by other investor. He said another best way is to use under ProCent Account. Then it will give a comfortable buffer with very low margin cost to those using a lower capital. It just only it will not open the position for CFD stocks because of the Procent Account features limitation but indirectly it will reduce the risk exposure for the investors because the CFD stocks leverage is only 1:20.

Regards,
    DJ

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TomTailor View Post
    How should be my settings if my fund is 1000 euros, leverage and copy mode?
    Hi Tom Tailor,

I did refer this matter to Robo, and they said the differences in currency should be no problem and the calculation will be transmitted the calculation into USD if the trader using USD. For the leverage, I always advise to use the highest possible compared than me because it is better the investors to get a cheaper margin cost when I open position. For the copy mode, it is either you manage your risk by Flexible or Proportion but there is another option which proposed by other investors where the investors can use a ProCent account which I believe will work better

Regards,
    DJ

Hello!
    Now I will do some tests with dollars both in procent and standard account to see how it goes. one question during the weekend you also work? thanks

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast