DJTrader (7275301) - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: DJTrader (7275301)

Quote Originally Posted by DJTrader View Post
    Dear Investors,

Due to technical reason in my platform, I might need to restructure back this account with a positive consistency since it started like before. We might have losses yesterday due to the technical issues in my platform. However, we will rebound and recover back this error with positive thoughts. May GOD with us.

Regards,
    DJ
    PLZ let us know what these really expensive issues was? Plz give us some really good reasons..
    how will you recover our accounts?

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno Ronam View Post
    I lost 7 thousand dollars and I don't have any more money: /
    Hi Bruno,

Sorry for the glitch in my platform which suffer a sudden malfunction and fault.

Regards,
    DJ

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lobo12345 View Post
    Hi Dj, I have done very well with your
    Operations
    Why don't you work the currencies anymore
    Or another thing that can be done with the cent accounts since I have little capital
    And it's the only way I can copy you into a cent account
    DJTRADER greetings
    Saludos DJTRADER

- - - Updated - - -
    Hi Lobo,

Are you saying better I operate under Cent Account? The only problem if I open under Cent is higher spread. But the best thing is higher leverage. But as far than I concern, it still can be done under Cent Account even I am operating under ECN.

Regards,
    DJ

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by beffman View Post
    PLZ let us know what these really expensive issues was? Plz give us some really good reasons..
    how will you recover our accounts?
    Hi Beffman,

Yes, it is a glitch in my platform. For now I just need to restructure back this account with focusing on the percentage performance instead to grow the account. Beside to ensure for preserving the capital.

After a positive running every day for around 2 months, this only 1 day glitch really a hiccup after a smooth journey. Will recover back for sure with GOD will.

Regards,
    DJ

Que deberias trabajar mas con divisas
    Crypto y metales para los que tienen cuenta cent a eso me refería
    Por tener poca capital
    Ya que es la unica forma de copiarte
    Saludos DJTRADER

Quote Originally Posted by Lobo12345 View Post
    Que deberias trabajar mas con divisas
    Crypto y metales para los que tienen cuenta cent a eso me refería
    Por tener poca capital
    Ya que es la unica forma de copiarte
    Saludos DJTRADER

Hi Lobo,

Gracias por su sugerencia. Tengo tu punto. Seguiré ese consejo e intentaré concentrarme en eso en lugar de en las acciones de CFD.

Saludos,
    DJ

Hi. I have a good suggestion. What if you create an account with the minimum you think you can copy your account and copy yourself. so you see progress and maybe a better configuration. I want to keep copying you but the 4 accounts that I had following you were burned.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedrored99 View Post
    Hi. I have a good suggestion. What if you create an account with the minimum you think you can copy your account and copy yourself. so you see progress and maybe a better configuration. I want to keep copying you but the 4 accounts that I had following you were burned.
    Yes,

mb you can create an account with about 500$ fix. If it raise you transfer on another. So the risk for you and us is limited and you and we dont run into the risk to run out of money.

The problem is that with more than $500 we can’t use the leverage 1:2000. Only 1:1000

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234