RoboForex Payments Proofs! - Page 34
Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 243031323334

Thread: RoboForex Payments Proofs!

Payment forum bonus received successfully amount 39.85$. Thanks a lot forum administration, have a wonderful life ahead.

I have just Joined and am hoping to gain some knowledge here as well as a little capital to start my trading, and hope these is going to be an experience that is worth, praying to God I dont make any mistake that might lead me to losing the bonus, hi everyone and hope I also make good friends and these could b a fun way to make money. I also really hope I grow in my trading skills, I have seen so many informative posts here, there is also a good way to read the daily peoples sentiments on the different trading pairs so hoping to get something next month, but I would love to know how much is being paid now for each reply and each post and also whats the minimum payout, kindly thank you .

I withdraw to Neteller and it is instantaneously withdrawn to my Neteller account. Roboforex is awesome.

Many years have been past.again join here to do boost my fx knowledge. Present Don't know that robo pay or not from posting bonus.if anybody has any payment proof plz let me know.thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by juwel View Post
    Many years have been past.again join here to do boost my fx knowledge. Present Don't know that robo pay or not from posting bonus.if anybody has any payment proof plz let me know.thanks.
    The promo has been stopped. Kindly be noted.

Trader
    any update to restart this promo again??? forum bonus

Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    any update to restart this promo again??? forum bonus
    Hello!

If any news comes, you will get the notification, as well as the announcement, will be posted. As for now, it's stopped.

Hello,sir how the bonus account is attach with this forum

Quote Originally Posted by mt5010 View Post
    Hello,sir how the bonus account is attach with this forum
    Hello!
    Kindly be informed that promo has been stopped.

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 243031323334