RoboForex Payments Proofs! - Page 30
Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 LastLast

Thread: RoboForex Payments Proofs!

Got another money into my NETELLER account again.

Thanks FORUM ADMIN and MODS and ROBOFOREX.

Robocutiekc2.PNG

More coming in.

i received my contest prize thanks roboforex

Screenshot_1.jpg

LIKE HOT CAKES ROBO ROBO ROBO

Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    Hello Guys !
    In this thread what we are going to do is simply that , if you won any prize from the Roboforex indeed good traders always gets , so why not share with all of us . of course it will not takes much time
    if some one confused how to post it
    very simple it is
    Press prt scr from your keyboard , make sure that screen is front of you which you want to share with us see below screen

After completing first step now open paint see below

it can be found press start all programs=> Accessories-paint

Anyways so press prt screen then open paint give command ctrl+V or right click paste it
    now save the picture , you can edit it in paint and save and share with us
    Friends! good company always offer good bonus as well as ROBO FOREX. In this way plz join this forum and get lot of prizes and bonus at the platform of Robo forum

Got this month's bonuses.

Thank you RoboForex for giving this bonus for years and I wish that the Company hold more promotions and new contests in future. Glad to be a member and client here for more than 3 years with great Company RoboForex.

pic1.png
    here's the compilation of my bonus. Thanks roboforex!

bonus robo.JPG

Although i'm banned to be low cost status, but thank you forum.roboforex. My bonus has entered into my trading account. so for while, i will break from the forum and trading fulltime from the bonus until my status back to be normal.

Thanks again RoboForex Forum for the contest prize of I am the best

I have received Prize from 2 Contests , I am The Best and Funny Avatar. Thanks a lot, Here is my proof to bug up other forum members.
    Proof.jpg

Good going friends, congrats for your winning a prize in the contest and sharing the proof here.

Thank you forum.roboforex.com this is my third withdrawal. This bonus is very cool and useful so now I am saving withdrawal for make copyfx and upgrade my status to be trader. I am hope for registered user status can be restored immediately so that I can make a bonus to increase my status become a trader.

roboforex forum WD1.JPG

roboforex forum WD2.JPG

Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 LastLast