Questions pertaining to account opening - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Questions pertaining to account opening

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Questions pertaining to account opening

hello
    i have real account with roboforex(its pro standard)
    i cant open another live account so can i have cent account with my live account?
    pleas help me;

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by dindinaq View Post
    Hello admin,
    i want to try pro-cent demo account, is it possible to get that type in demo account?
    i am sorry to tell you that there is no such type of demo account with Roboforex. you can only try Demo ECN or Demo Standard.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    When I think to open an account, First I have asked various question to RoboForex and I fell happy with RoboForex.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,206
    Given: 431
    Quote Originally Posted by FOREX4BANGLADESH View Post
    When I think to open an account, First I have asked various question to RoboForex and I fell happy with RoboForex.
    You are free to ask any kind of question regarding the account opening, we will try out best to assist you with anything

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    I Don't Think So That You Would Allow To open Another Live Account Because When You Register In The Forum there Were One Line Written that User Is Not Allowed To open Another Live Account.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by jamilexcell View Post
    I Don't Think So That You Would Allow To open Another Live Account Because When You Register In The Forum there Were One Line Written that User Is Not Allowed To open Another Live Account.
    i do not understand that why you are writing this!
    yes , it is term you can't have multiple client profile at Roboforex , but you may can open several trading accounts with one client profile

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    I would like to ask one thing from the admin when our cent account will be converted to real? I mean at what level as my present cent account balance 10000 cents can it be converted to real account after reaching 1 million cents?

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by nidhi View Post
    I would like to ask one thing from the admin when our cent account will be converted to real? I mean at what level as my present cent account balance 10000 cents can it be converted to real account after reaching 1 million cents?
    Hello
    The bonus is not accumulate in any kind of bonus account, the bonus accumulate at your forum profile. 100 cents is equal to the 1$ and we transfer the forum bonuses at the 6th of every month and the minimum points you can ask for redeem is $10, 1000 cents , how to do this , follow the below given link
    http://forum.roboforex.com/threads/5...rading-account
    Thank you

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    No, You can not open pro-cent demo account,because there have no option of pro-cent demo account in roboforex.which inscription is mention in open a demo account,it must be chose.Otherwise you cannot open a demo account.

- - - Updated - - -

Firstly, you must be follow roboforex rule of terms and then I suggest you if you new in forex you should open an demo account for experience minimum 3 months. Then you can open a account.I think it's better for you.Because after 3 month trading in roboforx.you will well recognized in roboforex.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    Hello Admin what sort of record we ought to open keeping in mind the end goal to join our record with this Forum and what power we can use for exchanging with this reward sum which we earned through Robo

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    [lang=ar]Hello I also have a question on this subject when a documentary for membership and when the first post Athzert reason for the ban and the use of a fake name with the name I used what is the real reason so please help from one of the members and thank[/lang]

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast