Average True Indicator - Page 2
Page 2 of 56 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Average True Indicator

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,205
    Given: 431

Average True Indicator

The ATR (Average true indicator) is helps us to know the price action movement per day likely may

can moves in the market
    This indicators has more power for intraday trader why
    let's say we pick a pair , apply the indicator , lets say pair ATR is 100 for today and 90

pips movement done so after that we can not expect a good trade , until a good reason

comes for the trading

Download it , just try observe old data and see how it works if you can

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    nice sharing but i dont under stand with indicator becouse i dont know about it to run it to use it so plz if u upload a full training section so i m very thankfull to u i m waiting

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    your post is ery good and nice and i think indicator are very good and it is very useful for forex. indicator are given given right direction sell or buy and indicator is very useful for new trader and i have already indicaotor which is very help me and i work my indicator and get profit for forex

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    The ATR (Average true indicator) is helps us to know the price action movement per day likely may

can moves in the market
    let's say we pick a pair , apply the indicator , lets say pair ATR is 100 for today and 90

pips movement done so after that we can not expect a good trade , until a good reason

comes for the trading

sir, can you give the rules about this indicator? maybe what the best pair for put this indicator for having best work.. when we can open position and closed position.. when we cant trade on what situation or etc, maybe you must more detail please?

hope you can teach us

regards,

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 9
    i think all mt4 indicator is so helpful for any Forex trader because it is so simple and you can make your own strategy by using this indicators .and i am sure that indicator is one of the most powerful indicator ever.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    I have heard about ATR. Here I can see the picture that you have provided. If we are able to find out the breakouts that would really make our trading very profitable and easy. I must thank you for this good sharing.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    It's a good tool and thank you for sharing with us and I hope you, my friend, always all-new and also I hope to find a link to this demo video, which will benefit the rest of the members even become the subject easier on them

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Yes, I am agree with your opinion. And I personally use the indicator in my trading time. And it is very useful to realize the market movement. When the ATR above 80 then I open a sell trade, And when it under 20 then I open a trade with buy.

can moves in the market

comes for the trading

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Given: 2

can moves in the market

comes for the trading

i want to try first indicator that you share, it's just to ask permission to download the file

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,205
    Given: 431
    Quote Originally Posted by dhalank ajjah View Post
    i want to try first indicator that you share, it's just to ask permission to download the file
    it's not protected with any kind of password so you can download it
    when you click it a window box appear , give location where you want to store it . simple

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    I need more explain about it ,so you can upload a screenshot with this indicator . I think it will be helpful for understanding and learning

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 56 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast