Page 1 of 56 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Average True Indicator

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,206
    Given: 431

Average True Indicator

The ATR (Average true indicator) is helps us to know the price action movement per day likely may

can moves in the market
    This indicators has more power for intraday trader why
    let's say we pick a pair , apply the indicator , lets say pair ATR is 100 for today and 90

pips movement done so after that we can not expect a good trade , until a good reason

comes for the trading

Download it , just try observe old data and see how it works if you can
    Attached Files Attached Files

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    if some one not really understand it , just drop question , i remember i have watched a video about it which explain it's very well , i hope if i able to find the link , i will share with all of you

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    if some one not really understand it , just drop question , i remember i have watched a video about it which explain it's very well , i hope if i able to find the link , i will share with all of you
    Hello Admin can you send me the videos link how to use this indicator and also how i can upload thins indicator to my Mt4 platform as i tried to upload Via Mt4 but its not working kindly PM me if possible or Reply here so i can use It may help me as i am getting lot of losses during my trades

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Mic612 View Post
    Hello Admin can you send me the videos link how to use this indicator and also how i can upload thins indicator to my Mt4 platform as i tried to upload Via Mt4 but its not working kindly PM me if possible or Reply here so i can use It may help me as i am getting lot of losses during my trades
    Can you please share or write down here that what kind of the problems you're facing.
    I have checked this indicators and found everything is fine.
    Let me tell you again, download the indicator copy it and then go to the folder where you've installed the mt4 software of roboforex, go to the expert folder, then goes to the indicators and paste over there the indicator, then restart your mt4, and then from the custom indicators button at mt4 download the indicator at your mt4, you will see the indicators works fine.
    Thank you

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Mic612 View Post
    We can see about ATR ( average true indicator) activity after adding on our terminal. so there is no need to uploading video. but if you are not satisfy then you can learn about it by you-tube or you can search on google for more details information dear.

Not allowed!
    Don't loss you hope.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 4
    Dear in the trading business we have watching more details of many indicators. ATR or average true indicators is one of them. Hopefully, it is work well but it is not good response for all time. Also it get result on the depend on our using procedure. Some trader says that they have no proper knowledge about this indicators so i request them search in online and watching video clips.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 12
    Well dear. I think this is very nice indicator I mean ATR ( average true indicator) because this is very famous and effective indicator for H4 time frame, and some trader always use this indicator on trading chart because they got more benefit by using this indicator but I do not use because I think ATR not more effective from MACD so always I prefer MACD.

Not allowed!
    Don't loss you hope.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 26
    Dear Sir, thanks for remind me about this indicator. Sometimes I use this indicator on UJD/JPY pair. Maximum time I make naked trading. Yes I know the properties of this indicator. But I never see any video tutorial about this indicator. Please if you know any website link please provide that link. I think many new trader will be beneficial if they find a option to see the video.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    MT4 is used on a PC is different from that used on the MT4 mobile phones, because phones usually have a very limited specs, so not all features can be added to the mobile trading, while the frequently used files on MT4 certainly still can be read by mobile MT4.I can help you, this is why I started the thread
    In my initial post I have explained what is the solution. What part of it is not clear?

If you want tell me what Linux version you have and I'll tell you how to proceed exactly.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    If what you mean is that your trade was not closed on time when you hit close on the terminal or that your profit closed lower than your expected profit then it means that you have a slow or bad internet connection which is delaying your orders from communicating quickly with the server, so try to get a better internet connection.
    It will be better if we will use less risky trading system our first aim should be safety in forex trading business only after that we have to focus on making money first learn then try to earn buddy if we will try to earn money first then we can loose 20 to 30 percent of our whole account within one day trading so think about that seriously

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 56 123451151 ... LastLast