Average True Indicator - Page 6
Page 6 of 56 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Average True Indicator

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,209
    Given: 433

Average True Indicator

The ATR (Average true indicator) is helps us to know the price action movement per day likely may

can moves in the market
    This indicators has more power for intraday trader why
    let's say we pick a pair , apply the indicator , lets say pair ATR is 100 for today and 90

pips movement done so after that we can not expect a good trade , until a good reason

comes for the trading

Download it , just try observe old data and see how it works if you can

Not allowed!

Trader
    Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior Dz View Post
    hello I dont under stand with indicator becouse i dont know about it to run it to use it so plz if u upload a full training section so i m very thankfull to u i m waiting , Good Luck
    There's no need to be confused because the ATR (average true indicator )is already in your platform,go to the indicator list located at the top of your plattform,click on it and go through it properly and you'll see a lot of indicator,amongst them you'll see the ATR,click on apply and this indicator would appear on your chart its as simple as that,you don't need any link to download it,because its already available on all mt4 platform.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizar View Post
    Azis i am going to have to disagree with you in that,you don't have to use indicators in order to consider yourself a professional traders,i know many very successful traders who never look at indicators and they use what is called naked trading which is watching the chart only and they depend on price actions only.
    I know that sir, every trader has their own technique and trading style in order to get profit. We should write something that related about the title of this thread and this thread is about average true indicator while you said that you don't use any indicator. I just want to tell you that your opinion is contrast to this thread, just it. I think you didn't get what I mean so there is no need for me to explain any further about it.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 23
    Quote Originally Posted by Azis Muslim View Post
    I know that sir, every trader has their own technique and trading style in order to get profit. We should write something that related about the title of this thread and this thread is about average true indicator while you said that you don't use any indicator. I just want to tell you that your opinion is contrast to this thread, just it. I think you didn't get what I mean so there is no need for me to explain any further about it.
    good sir,if we should talk about average true indicator,then i can say a lot about it because i use that indicator a lot,and average true range help me a lot in deciding whether an intraday day trend is going to end or not,and also help me to know if a price will bounce from a support and resistance or not,it is so helpful.

Not allowed!
    Bend your view to the charts, not the charts to your view

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 3
    thank you for your good post. i work with the ATR to confirm exit signals. i tried to work with the use of different preset periode to alter the work with the timeframe scale analytics to return value. already i have learn about it. it is very good indicator

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by sohag sohan View Post
    thank you for your good post. i work with the ATR to confirm exit signals. i tried to work with the use of different preset periode to alter the work with the timeframe scale analytics to return value. already i have learn about it. it is very good indicator
    yes and i as i said before try to use it when you are confused about a trend or a support and resistance,whenever you are hesitating to follow a trend look at this indicator and if you see that the market has moves its daily range don't follow that trend because it will not continue further,just an i idea i found.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 13
    I have never used the ATR indicator, so I still can not read these indicators. To me it's like RSI or RVI, I do not know, because it makes me quite confused. Basically I was not too happy with the indicator with a separate window like this.

Not allowed!
    “Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.”
    ― Albert Einstein

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by erespe View Post
    I have never used the ATR indicator, so I still can not read these indicators. To me it's like RSI or RVI, I do not know, because it makes me quite confused. Basically I was not too happy with the indicator with a separate window like this.
    average true range is not like RSI which measures the strength of buyers or sellers,Average True Range is an indicator that measures how many pips the market moves in a aparticular period of time let us say one hour or day or week,it is usefull if you want to know where to set your stop loss or take profit away from the current price.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 16
    I failed to download the attachment file. However I will try to justify it's reality and if it is found suitable then I will use this indicator in my trade. At present I am taking the help of MACD, RSI, Perbolling Sir in my trade and getting some fruitful result. I like to use many indicators in my trade as indicators seems to me suitable.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    thank you for sharing ,but I need more explain about it ,so you can upload a screenshot with this indicator . I think it will be helpful for understanding and learning .Many people understand it. but someone not understand it.i know that it;s real trade streamer.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by debashish View Post
    thank you for sharing ,but I need more explain about it ,so you can upload a screenshot with this indicator . I think it will be helpful for understanding and learning .Many people understand it. but someone not understand it.i know that it;s real trade streamer.
    this indicator is very easy to use and you don't need many screenshots and pictures in order to understand how does it work,as this indicators does not give buy and sell signals like other indicators,it is just a useful indicator that aids you to understand the severity of market movement and the range of it everyday or week or even hour.

Not allowed!

Page 6 of 56 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast