Average True Indicator - Page 53
Page 53 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3434950515253545556 LastLast

Thread: Average True Indicator

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,206
    Given: 431

Average True Indicator

The ATR (Average true indicator) is helps us to know the price action movement per day likely may

can moves in the market
    This indicators has more power for intraday trader why
    let's say we pick a pair , apply the indicator , lets say pair ATR is 100 for today and 90

pips movement done so after that we can not expect a good trade , until a good reason

comes for the trading

Download it , just try observe old data and see how it works if you can

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 0
    Please i want to know what is wrong with this post i made that made mr gamer to give me an infraction and made a subtraction from my bonus.What did i ever do to mr gamer that he has decided to make me his target.I was told i made meaningless post.Here is the link.It is not fair to be punished for no good reason.Here is the link.

You have received an infraction at RoboForex Forums.

Reason: 4.5 Meaningless posts
    -------
    4.5 Meaningless posts
    -------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
    http://forum.roboforex.com/showthread.php?p=739404
    Collecting loans to trade is suicidal in the sense that,there is no way you would be able to sleep comfortably because this business we all know how risky it is.The payment plan is also a rigorous aspect,because you pay back with huge pains.I see no reason for one to collect loans just to trade when you are not sure yet if you are going to succeed or not.
    All the best,
    RoboForex Forums

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Benyong View Post
    Please i want to know what is wrong with this post i made that made mr gamer to give me an infraction and made a subtraction from my bonus.What did i ever do to mr gamer that he has decided to make me his target.I was told i made meaningless post.Here is the link.It is not fair to be punished for no good reason.Here is the link.

You have received an infraction at RoboForex Forums.

Reason: 4.5 Meaningless posts
    -------
    4.5 Meaningless posts
    -------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
    http://forum.roboforex.com/showthread.php?p=739404
    Collecting loans to trade is suicidal in the sense that,there is no way you would be able to sleep comfortably because this business we all know how risky it is.The payment plan is also a rigorous aspect,because you pay back with huge pains.I see no reason for one to collect loans just to trade when you are not sure yet if you are going to succeed or not.
    All the best,
    RoboForex Forums
    i know its not my responsibilty to answer you but i think this thread is going for some indicator and here if we are talking about other things also that should be about some indicator or their issues, if you are facing issue with this indicator then you can share, if you have good experience you can share so this is way but here you are talking about something different

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48
    Average true indicator is good for the traders that knows how to trade with it because it is a good indicator and widely used between the traders, the trader can use it alone for trading or use it with another indicators, and so he can trade with it and make some profits from the market, i prefer to use this indicator with another tools to get better signals.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 4
    this indicator can looks attractive as you can explain about its working i think every trader want to download it and seems its results but if you can attach screenshot than it can help us to understand its impact on the market with good understanding so i request you to describe it more because i want to adopt it in my strategy and get good signals.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    average true indicator is on of the indicators present in the meta trader and so the trader can use it for trading or add it to any strategy or another indicators, this indicator work well but needs to read more about it to understand how it works because there are many traders do not know the nature of its work and do not understand it find difficulty to trade with it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    Average true indicator is good for the traders that knows how to trade with it because it is a good indicator and widely used between the traders, the trader can use it alone for trading or use it with another indicators, and so he can trade with it and make some profits from the market, i prefer to use this indicator with another tools to get better signals.
    Well, it is not certainly convenient for me to call this indicator a good one, but when it comes to some valuable settings of it, it can be better for trading. Many are saying that it is good for range trading, some will also say that they are using it for volatility trading. But i think that it is best used for trend trading on the high time frames.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    It is just an tool which may can give you a edge that how much volatility in the market per day and when market already did movement 70-80% for the day so after that until not good reason better we may can avoid the market.
    that what i want to know about this indicator because i really did not understand its function and so i did not try to trade with it for this reason, but now i understand its function and i will add it to my strategy and see its effect, and i hope this can improve my trading and make it more effective and more profitable.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    We should write something that related about the title of this thread and this thread is about average true indicator while you said that you don't use any indicator. I just want to tell you that your opinion is contrast to this thread, just it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    ATR is very useful and profit gaining indicator if you can use it perfectly.Average true range indicator give us signal that which side price can go.I always take period 14.But for opening a trade i use RSI with it.When both side signal are same then i go for trade.From todays market it giving signal that still downward moving possible strongly.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    I do not understand the purpose why this continues on happening on this forum, but the method of buying and selling the common of the marketplace is by using using it with the other buying and selling indicators, this is in which the indicator can be used correctly, you need to see it beyond simply buying and selling, it is probably used for the binary choice too, in case you know the trend then it might tell significance over the time that you are using it for.

Not allowed!

Page 53 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3434950515253545556 LastLast