Average True Indicator - Page 52
Page 52 of 56 FirstFirst ... 242484950515253545556 LastLast

Thread: Average True Indicator

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,206
    Given: 431

Average True Indicator

The ATR (Average true indicator) is helps us to know the price action movement per day likely may

can moves in the market
    This indicators has more power for intraday trader why
    let's say we pick a pair , apply the indicator , lets say pair ATR is 100 for today and 90

pips movement done so after that we can not expect a good trade , until a good reason

comes for the trading

Download it , just try observe old data and see how it works if you can

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by riasgremory View Post
    [lang=id]For news lovers the average true range (ATR) is the right indicator choice to use. I used to use it often but because the broker of roboforex limits the level of profitability for the trade in which the news breaks down I stop the trading system. it's better to follow the rules of the broker than to violate them because the rules of the roboforex broker are the rules for our trading system as well.[/lang]
    Apparently as a trader who loves news to trade, i think this indicator may be helpful to me to trade in intraday system. I haven't tested this indicator yet to prove if it's really working in shorter term with news trading and if it does then i'm going to use it. What about the rules from broker about limiting the profitability in news trading? Never heard of it in here.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 13
    hmm this is very helpful for us.thats ugood thank you gamer for giving such kind of instruction.i'll try it if i found any type of thread there i'll contact with you.but i am curious to know that how ATR work and how indicator work in this.i need more explanations.can i get response on my opinion?

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    If for example market move 70-80 pips in a day I don't see reason why we should enter a new trade again, if this indicator can give movement of 70 percent daily then it's truly a good indicator that we can rely on, after the 70 percent movement we should relax for the next day before trading again, I will download and install this indicator and test it in the demo account.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 13
    i am sure how to use these indicator.but the average true indicator is very easy to use trader also used it to trade because it describe the market trend i will try it once it specially tell us the market volatility it takes about 1 to 2 month for execelent trading and i will also learn it from my friend thank for sharing such kind of instruction

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 41
    yeah it is a good indicator that can help you to trade with the best signals about the market position as you can explain it can be prove a good indicator if you have learn about the price action strategy through this indicator than you know about the market very well as this indicator can tell you that which currency pair have more power as compared to others i want to used it in my strategy now.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 22
    I was almost mistaking it for ATR until i read the body of the thread and see the function it is able to perform which is very different from the ATR, then i looked again and saw that it is ATI, average true indicator. This is a good indicator that can help to know the price action movement per day, this is going to eliminate the problem of entering late into the market especially when the market is about to complete its course for the day. I do like to do intra day trading and this may also add to my knowledge of the movement of the pairs in the market in time of opening a new trade.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by glory3 View Post
    I was almost mistaking it for ATR until i read the body of the thread and see the function it is able to perform which is very different from the ATR, then i looked again and saw that it is ATI, average true indicator. This is a good indicator that can help to know the price action movement per day, this is going to eliminate the problem of entering late into the market especially when the market is about to complete its course for the day. I do like to do intra day trading and this may also add to my knowledge of the movement of the pairs in the market in time of opening a new trade.
    everyone here should understand the full context of thread before starting to post anything, it is one of rules i read in this forum. without it people would lose all essential knowledge and probably could increase one's idea of trading better and they will not find one outside this forum. many threads shared in this forum explained a lot of strategies using good indicators and setups like this one. if an indicator of average true range could assure us about 90 pips profit a day then it is a good one to learn.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Jetstream SAM, yes we should check the thread but if you read the thread then have you downloaded or checked? if yes then kindly share some data with us we all are here just for practical examples, if anyone uploaded a indicator and will upload some history of profit as well then i am sure people will go for it, so we all just observe some practical examples

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Okay. first of all, thanks for sharing this indicator. The information you give is not educative and informative enough. Everyone in this forum isnt a professional trader. I am requesting you give more details about the indicator. How to carryout analysis with it and how efficient is the indicator. Moreover I will advise any trader to always try any new indicator on a demo account before trying it. I appreciate your act.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Nice thread. Thanks for your post. The full meanung of ATR is Average True Range indicator. Average True Range (ATR) is an indicator that measures volatility. As with most of his indicators, Wilder designed ATR with commodities and daily prices in mind. Commodities are frequently more volatile than stocks. can be used to develop a complete trading system or be used for entry or exit signals as part of a strategy.

Not allowed!

Page 52 of 56 FirstFirst ... 242484950515253545556 LastLast