Average True Indicator - Page 51
Page 51 of 56 FirstFirst ... 41474849505152535455 ... LastLast

Thread: Average True Indicator

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,209
    Given: 433

Average True Indicator

The ATR (Average true indicator) is helps us to know the price action movement per day likely may

can moves in the market
    This indicators has more power for intraday trader why
    let's say we pick a pair , apply the indicator , lets say pair ATR is 100 for today and 90

pips movement done so after that we can not expect a good trade , until a good reason

comes for the trading

Download it , just try observe old data and see how it works if you can

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Thank you I will download and try this indicator but you should publish the pictures of the way the index works Method of knowing the trend but you are only published Download Please publish the work of the indicator and how to know the right direction by uploading pictures showing how this indicator because after what I did not know how this guide works and how to move and how to know the direction Please upload pictures to explain this

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    the Forex trading business we know that Forex market is very difficult to understand without any indicator in your terminal , let me explain, whenever atr showing up moving and the price can breakout fractal and then bullish get strong confirmation, and we can follow it by opening buy order , well the indicator is many profitable for us.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by issam View Post
    the Forex trading business we know that Forex market is very difficult to understand without any indicator in your terminal , let me explain, whenever atr showing up moving and the price can breakout fractal and then bullish get strong confirmation, and we can follow it by opening buy order , well the indicator is many profitable for us.
    I do not know anything that is difficult for traders to understand, it is better to always make sure that you are getting the best in the market based on the way you have given your time to it. Only the true trading expertise is the one that will keep the work of the trader active, and this will mount success to the work as well.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    I must be honest here, i do not know this indicator, it is like i am seeing it for the first time. I am not certain about its work with the price cation getting as you have claimed here, because the real deals with the price cation are basically on the candlestick chart, and the trader will have to analyze the chart naked to get it done.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    average true indicator is good for trading and the trader can trade with it if knows its nature of trading and knows how to trade with it successfully, the trader needs to have good trading knowledge about this indicator to be able to trade well with it and make money and know when to enter to trade with it and when to exit to get good results.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 11
    [lang=ar]the average true rang is usually used by professional in the market as they use it to make sure they are not trading in the consolidation time and to be able to set there stop losses and take profits correctly and it usually make good results by it but it give better signals on the bigger tie frames[/lang]

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by AmrHesham View Post
    [lang=ar]the average true rang is usually used by professional in the market as they use it to make sure they are not trading in the consolidation time and to be able to set there stop losses and take profits correctly and it usually make good results by it but it give better signals on the bigger tie frames[/lang]
    [lang=id]For news lovers the average true range (ATR) is the right indicator choice to use. I used to use it often but because the broker of roboforex limits the level of profitability for the trade in which the news breaks down I stop the trading system. it's better to follow the rules of the broker than to violate them because the rules of the roboforex broker are the rules for our trading system as well.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by riasgremory View Post
    [lang=id]For news lovers the average true range (ATR) is the right indicator choice to use. I used to use it often but because the broker of roboforex limits the level of profitability for the trade in which the news breaks down I stop the trading system. it's better to follow the rules of the broker than to violate them because the rules of the roboforex broker are the rules for our trading system as well.[/lang]
    You mean the news lovers? I do not think so, this is the work of the technical analysis, there is nothing of the news concern here. There are many traders in the market that are stating different theories about the market, but they are still losing because of that. Why not just use this for the chart trading only, and see what it will do for you.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    [lang=ar]thank you to sharing this with us and we need to explain it good to all members understand it so good and this is helpfull for traders and pls share somethings
    like that to help us in the good way in trading and making good work thank you[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 5
    Yes, the ATR is a very good and powerful indicator when it comes to understanding the price action in the market as it always help us to see market reaction most of the time and we are not left in the dark about what and how to trade the market. This can also be a good guide in helping us to know when is the proper time for us to open a trade otherwise we can make a mistake and enter into the market at some wrong price which may cause us to lose part of our money. Thanks sir, for this very easy information that can be a very good help for all.

Not allowed!

Page 51 of 56 FirstFirst ... 41474849505152535455 ... LastLast