Average True Indicator - Page 3
Page 3 of 56 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Average True Indicator

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,205
    Given: 431

Average True Indicator

The ATR (Average true indicator) is helps us to know the price action movement per day likely may

can moves in the market
    This indicators has more power for intraday trader why
    let's say we pick a pair , apply the indicator , lets say pair ATR is 100 for today and 90

pips movement done so after that we can not expect a good trade , until a good reason

comes for the trading

Download it , just try observe old data and see how it works if you can

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    can you please explain this bit more because this indicator is gone from my over of head and please attach the chart where you applied this indicator and also mark there to understand how it works and when it will give signals for trading.

- - - Updated - - -

if some one not really understand it , just drop question , i remember i have watched a video about it which explain it's very well , i hope if i able to find the link , i will share with all of you

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    I think infikator indeed we can use to find a good market entry and correct, but we also should be able to focus on the indicators that we use on how the indicators so that we can gain market entry that could potentially generate profits for us, and just a warning only the indicator, the indicator many pitfalls so we must bisajak in react and in use so we do not disadvantaged by the use of indicators ...

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 1
    i was hoping to see the link to download the indicators inhere and moreover the indicators is not well explain,i believe the purpose of this thread is to enlighten newbies like me,so i guess the thread starter should help update this thread.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by dkarev View Post
    i was hoping to see the link to download the indicators inhere and moreover the indicators is not well explain,i believe the purpose of this thread is to enlighten newbies like me,so i guess the thread starter should help update this thread.
    You can download the files from the first page of this thread. Not a link, but a file is attached by thread starter. But I do not know what is the difference of the ATR indicator in here with ATR indicators in mt4, as far as I know ATR is default indicator in mt4.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 5
    I think there is no true indicators but you have say true indicators.... okay try with your indicators..... If that is true then must be good for all trader. If you are wrong then what I will say to you.... Actually I don't believe any indicators. But I want to check your true indicators Because I haven't seen this indicators before...

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    in the Forex trading business we know that Forex market is so difficult to understand without any indicator in your terminal so most successful traders and most expert use the indicators in his or her meta traders so we can make decision very easy in forex trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    owo nice indicator. I make huge profit using this indicator. Thank You so much for sharing this indicator.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Average true indicator is one of the most used indicators in the forex market , this is indicator is very simple and easy to use every trader can easily use and describe the market through this indicator and i am using it in my trading also,.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 2
    thanx sir
    am one of Many people understand it ,,
    i hope know more in it

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    The ATR (Average true indicator) is helps us to know the price action movement per day likely may

can moves in the market
    This indicators has more power for intraday trader why
    let's say we pick a pair , apply the indicator , lets say pair ATR is 100 for today and 90

pips movement done so after that we can not expect a good trade , until a good reason

comes for the trading

Download it , just try observe old data and see how it works if you can
    thank you, over which you share, may be useful to other traders

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 56 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast