Average True Indicator
Page 1 of 55 123451151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 541

Thread: Average True Indicator

  1. #1
    Super Moderator Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    8,094
    Promo (¢)
    300
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,119
    Given: 409

    Average True Indicator

    The ATR (Average true indicator) is helps us to know the price action movement per day likely may

    can moves in the market
    This indicators has more power for intraday trader why
    let's say we pick a pair , apply the indicator , lets say pair ATR is 100 for today and 90

    pips movement done so after that we can not expect a good trade , until a good reason

    comes for the trading

    Download it , just try observe old data and see how it works if you can
    Attached Files Attached Files

    Not allowed!

  2. #2
    Super Moderator Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    8,094
    Promo (¢)
    300
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,119
    Given: 409
    if some one not really understand it , just drop question , i remember i have watched a video about it which explain it's very well , i hope if i able to find the link , i will share with all of you

    Not allowed!

  3. #3
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    164
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2
    Many people understand it. but someone not understand it.i know that it;s real trade streamer.

    Not allowed!

  4. #4
    Super Moderator Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    8,094
    Promo (¢)
    300
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,119
    Given: 409
    Quote Originally Posted by KHANDAKER View Post
    Many people understand it. but someone not understand it.i know that it;s real trade streamer.
    It is just an tool which may can give you a edge that how much volatility in the market per day and when market already did movement 70-80% for the day so after that until not good reason better we may can avoid the market.

    Not allowed!

  5. #5
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 3
    thanks for sharing... its nice stuff

    Not allowed!

  6. #6
    Super Moderator Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    8,094
    Promo (¢)
    300
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,119
    Given: 409
    Quote Originally Posted by rising7 View Post
    thanks for sharing... its nice stuff
    yeah it indeed a very nice indicator for the any kind of the trader, because when a trader apply it on the chart though we know all indicators are depended on the price , but when we know how much price action usually a currency do in one day , so we can have a very better edge, that how we should trade the market.

    Not allowed!

  7. #7
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    9
    Promo (¢)
    220
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    The ATR (Average true indicator) is helps us to know the price action movement per day likely may

    can moves in the market
    This indicators has more power for intraday trader why
    let's say we pick a pair , apply the indicator , lets say pair ATR is 100 for today and 90

    pips movement done so after that we can not expect a good trade , until a good reason

    comes for the trading

    Download it , just try observe old data and see how it works if you can
    can you please explain this bit more because this indicator is gone from my over of head and please attach the chart where you applied this indicator and also mark there to understand how it works and when it will give signals for trading.

    Not allowed!

  8. #8
    Super Moderator Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    8,094
    Promo (¢)
    300
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,119
    Given: 409
    Quote Originally Posted by asingh601 View Post
    can you please explain this bit more because this indicator is gone from my over of head and please attach the chart where you applied this indicator and also mark there to understand how it works and when it will give signals for trading.
    did you have try to understand it !!!
    If not then do it , upload the picture and ask the question

    Not allowed!

  9. #9
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    9
    Promo (¢)
    220
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    did you have try to understand it !!!
    If not then do it , upload the picture and ask the question
    Yes i have tried but i am not understand-ed how it works and when we got signals for trade, my request is to you please attach some pictures if you used it because i am applied to chart but not gotten a single signals for trade.

    Not allowed!

  10. #10
    Rookie mohabbat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Trading acount
    Posts
    1,511
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 12
    Well sir . thank you for sharing ,but I need more explain about it ,so you can upload a screenshot with this indicator . I think it will be helpful for understanding and learning . so I need your response on my opinion pls...

    Not allowed!

Page 1 of 55 123451151 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •