Sacrifice what's
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sacrifice what's

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,120
    Given: 409

Sacrifice what's

Lately as i have been in trading , i have sacrifice many things , including my energy, my precious time , my lovely money of course and still trying for better as all of you .
    So that is means clearly telling us that , the success only may can be possible for all of us we will give the sacrifices and it can be any thing timing , manage offline life , getting connected internet , cutting off from the family
    so what's sacrifice you have did , what's you got , where you see yourself is standing in trading?
    are you really a successful trader after the sacrifices!

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Well the sacrifices I've made is almost similar as yours,I have invested a lot of my time,money and mentally resources,but I still tr to play my role as a family member without being carried away with the hurrying of making profits in the market,there are times that I go on a long break from the currency market to clear my head from the stress of forex,and reevaluate my goals and ambitions this keeps me on track so I don't get carried away.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    You can not earn if you can not let go of something, this is the way of the truth in the forex trading. You need to be a kind of trader that will be determined about all what you are doing, if not, there is no way you will get money from the market, it will be very hard for you on this regard of trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    i want to say that i spend a lot of time for learning of forex and lost one account before in learning stage so i sacrificed with time and money and did not stop learning and did not leave forex market because i love forex and i can not leave it and i want to say that forex requires patience and so the trader will sacrifice with a lot of time if he wants to become a good trader because forex is not easy and needs long work

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    All business are dependable on your faithness and that why we use to be a kind in business, specailly in forex trading business we should avoid our greedness and cheating, if we use copy paste method then we will never earn money because in business cheating is not success

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 11
    woo I have invested a lot of my time,money and mentally resources,but I still tr to play my role as a family member without being carried away with the hurrying of making profits in the market,there are times that I go on a long break from the currency market to clear my head from the stress of forex

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    In order to be a successful and professional trader a trader need to sacrifice many things.Well i have also sacrificed many things which includes money,time and other resources.We should also sacrifice our emotions in Forex trading for example greed.This sacrifices will make you earn more money on a consistent basis.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    need a time, and maybe we need to repeat it, again and again, until we get more understanding from what we have done and accepted, because usually, it is not enough just spend them for ome time only, but it needs to be done repeatedly, and this is a part of sacrifice too, so, why we have to think it right now when we have not yet gotten the success ?
    and now, i am still in learning and practicing, but some of them works with properly then i can make it profitable although it still in small scale

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4
    Yep, the most valuable thing i have sacrificed is my patience . It was really hard for me . I was losing money, after spending so much time in market . I used to read article about forex, And also see the comments of experts . Actually i was desperate to learn this business and still i am learning. I still remember of some night that i spend it awake . It's also sometime effects on my studies .i sometimes cannot concentrate on my studies.so i sacrificed a lot and i am in position that now i can be stable in market and getting some small profit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    To be a successful trader and to earn money and to gain knowledge a trader have to sacrifice many things,like the trader have to sacrifice time,money and even patience.So success is only possible if we sacrifice many things.The best part of this business is a trader can learn a lot from this business after many losses and different things.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast