Trade on news how!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trade on news how!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,119
    Given: 409

Trade on news how!

If you are news trader so how you start picking a entry , before arriving the news and or after passing the news
    if data is expected is negative then short
    if data is expected positive is positive then bullish
    but it does not happens all the times is'n it ? yes it'ss not a market can go either a bad or good shape and news telling a different story so how's you like to trade then !

Not allowed!

Super Moderator RoboForex Trader's Avatar
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 142
    Given: 33
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    If you are news trader so how you start picking a entry , before arriving the news and or after passing the news
    but it does not happens all the times is'n it ? yes it'ss not a market can go either a bad or good shape and news telling a different story so how's you like to trade then !
    There is no point in trade on news, cause the market does not take it into account. News are not like surprise, so, the market reaction can not be groundbreaking. Each of bank or fund has it's own team of analysts and supernumerarys who daily calc the data, after that it's trader make their decissions according this data. But the press-conference can make a great reaction, which should be noted carefully. Nobody knows what Dragi or Bernanke will say according to this issue. But the market hangs upon their lips and responds to their words, as responded to rates of interest earlier. But now there is no point in monitoring it's on the same level permanently.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 166
    If you have a good system to trade, it'll be GREAT because you can make some good money in few seconds, otherwise...STAY AWAY ;)

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 7
    A lot of people have been asking on how to trade the news, although i strongly do not recommend just trading based on news only, but here’s some tips that i can tell
    1. News are categorised into the level of impact. low, medium, high just like the word high, high impact news can change the trend of the market. changing a downtrend into an uptrend and vice versa. some medium impact news do have such capability too.
    2. watch out for the upcoming important news weekly and daily, and note which pair will the news affect.
    3. if you are in a position and there will be an upcoming high impact news in 2hrs time, take either half your profits first as the market will start going frenzy usually 2hrs before the news. shift your stoploss to breakeven. this way, if you are going long and the news impact reversed the market, you still got half your profits and broke even on the other half.
    4. if you are not already in position before the news. wait for 10 mins after the news is out before entering. as in the first 10 mins, you will see price go spiking around and it happens alot of time when once the news is out, price goes spiking up real fast. you will be there thinking if you don’t catch the boat now, you are going to miss a hell lots of pips. and when you got in at the high, price went spiking even faster downwards. what the..?!
    did this happen before to you? Don’t worry,it happens to every one, this is how the market works.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    trade with the news only may be so risky for any traders because the price move so quickly and if you trade with small capital you may loss all your money in one trade so it may so risky for any Forex trader . i prefer to use the news with my technical analysis and i think it is the best way to use the news in trading .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    My dear friends if you are fearing to trade in news i have a grate strategy for you that is before 5 minute of releasing a news you can set two pending order with buy and sell , so buy 20 pips up from the current price and stop loss could be 15 pips and after that sell 20 pips down from the current price and stop loss of 15 pips with the aim of 60,70 pips profit or regarding the news if its effecting you can use take profit for 70,80 pips you can check with the important news in these sites they are forex factory, currency news trading, fasteconomicnews, you can find these by search in google best of luck

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    To be able to trade with the news, we first need to know which news to trade with, there are some news which will effect the market the most like FOMC minutes, Non farm payrolls, unemployment rates etc, and depending upon our analyzes, we can make some setup and then trading according to that.

Not allowed!
    Like my posts? Don't hesitate to like it by clicking Thumbs Up button, Happy Pipping!!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    For me I usually avoid trading during news times, because market reacts instantly and the volatility is high so the chances of prediction is very difficult,I have on some occasions lost my account because I'd news so i decided to step aside during news andwait 15 mins after news to sshe market reaction to see If I can take advantage of thearker or not.
    L

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Trade with the news only may be risky for any traders who is trading in Forex trading market because the price move so quickly and if you trade with small capital you may loss all your money in one trade........ so it may so risky for any Forex trader who is trading in Forex market... . i prefer to use the news with my technical analysis so that i can make better decision and earn money.....

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Some time I have observed that although their is negative news so it clearly indicate that I should go for short , but already that price has been factorized and that has touch its low before I enter in to fresh position, I have faced this situation several times and did not able to close my position either with profit or minimal loss.
    SO I avoid news trading as market goes too volatile during these hour.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast