is Forex Flexible
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: is Forex Flexible

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,119
    Given: 409

is Forex Flexible

mostly i have seen that many of the people even majority of the people are referring Forex trading is one of the flexible business whereas i quitely think different what i say is that which mostly can be a fight like a fate of us , anyways whats flexible in this business so far you have seen !

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    When they say forex is flexible I think what that means is that price movements changes from time to time depending on investors appetite,so you shouldnt expect a patterns to always reveal its self before carrying out an order,because most time price movement is psychological based,you have to learn to think in accordance to what going on the the current market and not the past.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    I have been told many things about the forex business, and i know that the business is a good business that will give you money, you can d the trading any how you want it to be done. All that matters is the plan that you have on ground, this is what will make you a better forex trader. It is a very simple business to do.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    people that say forex is flexible may mean that the market has continuous movement and it change its direction continuously in up or down movement so it gives a chance for anyone to make profits or regain what he had lost and i think this may be true because forex is good market and gives the trader many chances to make money easily by its continuous movement so the trader can make profits faster

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2
    Forex is very reliable business and this is highly profitable.. This is freedom business and no any restrictions in this business everyone can join to forex without any problem. and no any boss, no time limit, no earning limit, no age limit, no problems so this is best from all another businesses..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Forex trading business is very good for us, it gives us money and chance of learning of business rules and gaining of knowledge and practicing and i have spent some times in forex trading business, i learn a lot about business and earn also, it is too much flexible

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 11
    Yes ofcuse, you are right and i am agreed with you because forex trading business is very flexible and its gives you that which you earned or invest, it is a very good and profitable for every one who can understand it, if you have knowledge about forex then you will be know about forex flexiblity

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Every one says forex is a flexible business but i do not think so because the price movement always changes either goes up or down.A trader can make profit or recover what he have lost in previous trades.Learning and having knowledge about forex leads a trader to be successful in forex market,by this ways it an also be a flexible business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    mostly i have seen that many of the people even majority of the people are referring Forex trading is one of the flexible business whereas i quitely think different what i say is that which mostly can be a fight like a fate of us , anyways whats flexible in this business so far you have seen !
    Yes i think it is the one of the reason the people prefer the forex trading due the flexibility because in this way we have the chance to make the more profit and if we use the good techniques of the trading and handle the market well then we have the chance to make the unlimited money to fluctuation of the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    I have been told many things about the forex business, and i know that the business is a good business that will give you money, you can d the trading any how you want it to be done. All that matters is the plan that you have on ground, this is what will make you a better forex trader. It is a very simple business to do.
    the flexibility in this business makes me decide i will do it full time,though the kinda trader we are determine if trading is stressful or not but as a swing trader,i have all the time i need to stay relaxed when trading,i dont bother much about the market as i only monitor is from time to time.though it might take weeks or day before target is hit but it always hit and the waiting is always worth it

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast