Islamic Swap-Free accounts - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Islamic Swap-Free accounts

Administrator RoboForex Administrator's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 772
    Given: 206

Islamic Swap-Free accounts

RoboForex offers it’s a specific account type – Islamic Swap-Free accounts. Instead of the swap, the owners of Swap-Free accounts are charged a fixed commission, which depends only on the type of currency pair and number of open lots, but not on the issuing banks’ interest rates. This account type was created especially for the clients of Muslim belief, who are not allowed to trade with swaps because of Sharia laws.

Swap-Free account registration:
    1 2
    Open a trading account for
    MetaTrader4 platform*
    Contact our
    Live Support
    Open account Leave application
    * - "Swap-Free" service is only available for cent and standard MetaTrader4-based accounts, as well as for Fix-Affiliate and Pro-Affiliate accounts.

When you change your account type to Swap-Free, all other trading conditions remain intact, and the overnight commission depends only on the instrument and the number of open lots.

General provisions

1. "Swap-Free" service is available for the following types of MetaTrader4-based accounts: Fix-Cent, Pro-Cent, Fix-Standard, Pro-Standard, Fix-Affiliate и Pro-Affiliate.

2. When you change your account type to Swap-Free, the overnight commission depends only on the instrument and the number of open lots. All other trading conditions remain the same.

3. To enable "Swap-Free" service, you have to open a MetaTrader4-based account in your Members Area. After that, contact our Live Support one of the following ways:

4. The client has the right to decline the service at any time. To do this, contact our Live Support.

5. Please note that RoboForex reserves the right to deny the client "Swap-Free" service at any time without giving any reasons and/or advance notice. In case the service is disabled by the Company, you will be charged swaps according to the conditions, specified on its official website.

Commission rates for Islamic Swap-Free accounts

1. When you change your account type to "Swap-Free", you are not charged swaps; however, you pay a fixed overnight commission for open positions.

** - The commission specified in the table is for 1 standard lot. The amount of the commission, which is written off every day at 12:00 AM server time, is calculated in the following way:

<Commission> = <Commission for 1 lot> * <Number of lots>

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    I have an account attached on forum. But it is normal account. It means there are swaps in trading. Can I change it, my normal account into free-swaps account?

Not allowed!

RoboForex Support Support manager's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    I have an account attached on forum. But it is normal account. It means there are swaps in trading. Can I change it, my normal account into free-swaps account?
    Hello,
    in order to change your trading account into swap-free, please, contact our live support https://my.roboforex.com/en/livesupport/

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    What is the method of swap free account creating any body know so please tell me how to swap free account

Not allowed!

RoboForex Support Support manager's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Quote Originally Posted by Haseeb90 View Post
    What is the method of swap free account creating any body know so please tell me how to swap free account
    Hello!
    You need to create an account in your Live account https://my.roboforex.com/en/trading-...ading-account/ and ask our support to make it swap-free by chat https://my.roboforex.com/en/livesupport or ticket https://my.roboforex.com/en/help/add-a-ticket/
    All positions must be closed to make your account swap-free.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Given: 2
    I havean account to connect to the forum .But its noemal account .it means there is trading in the swap free account ,you can change it to my normal account.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    thank you !

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    I think swipe is a good account for Muslim people and for those who's want to earn by Islamic way

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    I am new in froum. I don't know what I say. any one help me. its may first post.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,209
    Given: 433
    Quote Originally Posted by Owalith View Post
    I am new in froum. I don't know what I say. any one help me. its may first post.
    Hi.
    Do you have questions regarding swap free account if you do have , the support manager will help you about it .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    It is really so good for us. From my point of view, Robo service is best for every user. There are a lot of broker in forex but all are not good. Robo is best for whole user & good service.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast