1000% Per year is possible
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 1000% Per year is possible

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,119
    Given: 409

1000% Per year is possible

As many of you always habitual to say that everything is possible in the Forex market , so i want to ask that is this is possible to earn about 1000% profit from the intial investment is possible
    i have seen one trader who have made about 52 k from the just 1k within one year though not telling me how but yes he has done this so can we done that too , this figure is much bigger from the 1000% year!

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    As many of you always habitual to say that everything is possible in the Forex market , so i want to ask that is this is possible to earn about 1000% profit from the intial investment is possible
    i have seen one trader who have made about 52 k from the just 1k within one year though not telling me how but yes he has done this so can we done that too , this figure is much bigger from the 1000% year!

yes i think i can make this yearly .and i think it is an easy task for any good trader . i prefer to trade with a scalping strategy because scalping is the best way to make money on my opinion so i prefer to make 1000 % with a scalping strategy it will be the best choice to make this profits for any trader .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    1000% per year means 85% approx per month, i don't think it is a very hard task for them to gain 85% per month if the trader has enough knowledge and experience to trade with, but obviously the trader will need to be a good trader to earn like that.

Not allowed!
    Like my posts? Don't hesitate to like it by clicking Thumbs Up button, Happy Pipping!!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 0
    yes off course it is possible to earn $ 1000 per year and it is not fix amount . We can earn unlimited money from Forex trading it depends on our performance and the amount of money which we invest in trade . Through Forex we can earn maximum money with little bit investment.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    According to me we can achieve that target because many good traders make more than that in a year but it will be good to focus on money management rather than concentrate on earning because all we know that learning is better than earning here so money management is very necessary here in this field

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    I would say that its absolutly possible,to earn such return on investment yearly,as a matter of fact you don't need to use high lot size accomplish this all you need is patience to keep compounding your capital and along side increasing your lot size,as a matter of fact there are traders who can achieve this on a monthly bases but with high risk.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    i think it is possible and i think also that means that the trader needs to stay for long time beside the chart to be able to to catch every possible chance for good trading and this also requires a good trader that know how to maximize his profits and so he needs to trade with a good strategy that help him to choose the proper positions of entry and exit

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    it is possible and even more than it, and at forex trading , all is possible but all depend to us, depend to the ability and knowledge only, and so why we need to learn and practice, and believe that, for them who have enough knowledge and ability, forex trading is their money machine

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    I think it is possible and we can all earn huge amount of money if we can get a good skill and if we work hard more and more in Forex trading. Everything is possible in forex trading and a forex trader must need to learn the forex education and have to generate high skill to understand the market trends.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    True, I also have seen the results of a very large profit from trading around 10-40 times in a few hours, unimaginable profit that would be obtained if calculated in one year. May also depend profit earned from trading experience, so if we ever increasing trading experience, then we are the easier it is to make profit in forex trading.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast