Contest of congratulations "Happy birthday, Forum!" - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Contest of congratulations "Happy birthday, Forum!"

Administrator RoboForex Administrator's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 771
    Given: 206
    Every user of the Forum can participate in contest of congratulations «Happy birthday, Forum!»

To participate, you have to post your creative congratulation in this thread – it can be picture, postcard, poem, story, video or audio. Theme of this post – Forum’s birthday.
    Of course, you should be the author of this creation.

Our jury (forum administration and moderators) will select 10 most interesting works that will nominate for the prize. There are 10 winning places and forum members will vote for the works they like the most.

To vote for the work you like, you should click on «Thumbs up!» in the right lower side of the post.

Total sum of prizes is 300$*

Sum of prizes will be distributed among 10 winners depending on results of voting process.

*Prizes are paid in form of bonuses on the Forum

Creative works will be accepted since January 21 until February 3, 2014
    Winners will be defined on – February 7, 2014.
    Bonuses will be added to forum account before February 14, 2014.
    Request for withdrawing bonus to trading account can be made between 1-5 of March, 2014.

All questions concerning contests and promotions please ask in thread «Q&A about contests and promotions»

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,205
    Given: 431
    All of you should remember yesterday was valentine so it was a busy day , but hey more than your lovers you love the bonus , cool
    BTW: Thanks to the admin of our forum who bring the cool contests for forum fellows , and thanks for the all participants who entered into the contest , together we're successful

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    All of you should remember yesterday was valentine so it was a busy day , but hey more than your lovers you love the bonus , cool
    BTW: Thanks to the admin of our forum who bring the cool contests for forum fellows , and thanks for the all participants who entered into the contest , together we're successful
    haha got nothing to say but only laugh to see your post Gamer.
    Can't wait to participate another contest with RoboForex and win more bonus. Please Gamer ask Admin to make new contests next March ok?

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Azis Muslim View Post
    haha got nothing to say but only laugh to see your post Gamer.
    Can't wait to participate another contest with RoboForex and win more bonus. Please Gamer ask Admin to make new contests next March ok?

Do you mean regularly forum contests should be added ?

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 12
    Woow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I won a prize. Thanks to Admin and mods and the voters who voted me. Nice contest. I think I can withdraw and start trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post

Do you mean regularly forum contests should be added ?
    Yes, that would be better. But it should be different from Trade Day, King Size, or Demo contest. I mean, new contests we can only do in our forum such as making a trading journal. I don't have any idea but if I got one I will share it with you.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by usd100000 View Post
    Woow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I won a prize. Thanks to Admin and mods and the voters who voted me. Nice contest. I think I can withdraw and start trading.
    you are welcome

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Azis Muslim View Post
    Yes, that would be better. But it should be different from Trade Day, King Size, or Demo contest. I mean, new contests we can only do in our forum such as making a trading journal. I don't have any idea but if I got one I will share it with you.
    i am waiting for you

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    hello all! thanx to Administrator of roboforex forum and all these percipient here . thnx to usd100000 for yor very nice poem. and a warm regards to all of you , niloy khan.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 17
    Thank dear moderator for such a creative idea to make the trader more creative. Hope to join you in the next contest/celebration with some remarkable invention. Anyway Hello my dear Roboforex!! Take my heartiest appreciation for the betterment of your trader and obviously of yourself. As I've join recently I am wishing you a post "Happy Birthday".

Not allowed!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678