Contest of congratulations "Happy birthday, Forum!" - Page 5
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Contest of congratulations "Happy birthday, Forum!"

Trader
    Congratulations and belated but sweetest! happy birthday wishes.

Congratulations.png

Happy birthday, RoboForex Forum !!

I would like to congratulate your birthday by giving you a good story that describe you with arranged pictures. Story came from one of my favorite games on PC, I took some pictures from cutscenes then arrange them. The title of my story is Robo “The Death” Forex. I hope you like it.

I will re-make this so it will totally different from the story this game came. Let me introduce the characters on this story. Man with red google eyes named Sasch (see in pic 1) is an agent from RoboForex HQ. But he’s not alone because there are few agents also sent from different company (brokers) to achieve one mission, client’s trust inside a briefcase.

However, anything precious doesn’t came in handy. There’s a lot of guards patrolling the facility and the most terrible one is Dementor (see in pic 5), an infected professor who injected himself with virus to protect the briefcase from intruders. (This Dementor has same meaning as fraud brokers, scam company, or forum who spreads fake information about good brokers like RoboForex to all people so they don’t want to join to the company). That’s why RoboForex HQ sent an agent to get the client’s trust back then eliminate Dementor.

Let the story begin.

HUNK.jpg

1. Sasch : Sasch in position. HQ, do you copy?
    2. Robo HQ : Copy that, proceed to your mission.
    3. Sasch : Enemy in sight, engaging.
    4. Sasch : Enemy down, proceed.
    Narrator : (after that, Death with other agents stick together to their mission but ambushed by creepy creature.)
    5. Dementor : I saw intruder movement. Prepare for attack.
    6. Ins. Agent : Command, enemy contact.
    7. Ins. Agent : I'm on heavy fire, need support.
    8. Ins. Agent : Aahhhh (knocked to dead).
    9. Dementor : One down, more to go.

HUNK2.jpg

10.FB. Agent : I need support, he's after me.
    11-12.Dementor : I got you. (aahhh screamed FB. Agent)
    Narrator : (Dementor got some of them including Sasch, but he survived and regroup with other agents)
    13.Sasch : I'm alive!! I have to warn other agents about this.
    14-16.Sasch : Come on, it's headed this way. There's nothing you can do. Get out of here and report to your management.
    17.MF. Agent : What about you sir?
    18.Sasch : I'm going to finish my mission. That's what left now.

HUNK3.jpg

19-21.Death : You will pay for their death!!
    Narrator : Sasch fight himself against that creature then killed it.
    22-25.Sasch : RoboForex HQ, come in. This is Sasch. I've eliminated Dementor and retrieve the package. Request immediate evac.
    26-27.Robo HQ : Once again Sasch, only you survived. Very well, chopper on its way, don't be late.

HUNK4.jpg

28-29.Sasch : Alright HQ, I'm on my way.
    30.Sasch : Finally, it's over.
    31.Sasch : There are lot of people frauded by unresponsible groups called themselves as the helper.
    32-35.Sasch : But not anymore, because I'll make sure they will join me with the same company, RoboForex. Now I will return to HQ to
    celebrate their first year in Forum with Gamer, though I was late. "The Death cannot die" I think that's a perfect phrases
    for my company, RoboForex LP Forum. You will never die because you are The Death. Congratulations to my Forum.

happ.jpeg
    Happy birthday, RoboForex Forum !!
    We hope the good old days. Always be lucrative. And we can use each other's experiences.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    Hey! UFX-Tunisia , though you're not a poet but still you tried very well , well the word you used is modos , we are not fatoooo, so you can skip the word modos and make it mods
    You are the one who write the longest poet so for you .
    Hey! where is my thumb up? I write a poem about you (in person) and all i get is a rose..? I've been writing it for two days long! Hehe.. You are impossible, man!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pricetrader View Post
    Congratulations and belated but sweetest! happy birthday wishes.
    Hey man,

HHHhhh, Nice photo.. But hell I can't believe! The lady with the birthday cake smokes and reached 100 years!!!
    Last edited by RoboForex Trader; 02-04-2014 at 12:55 PM.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by UFX-Tunisia View Post
    Hey man,

HHHhhh, Nice photo.. But hell I can't believe! The lady with the birthday cake smokes and reached 100 years!!!
    Ha ha ha! you have cracked it. I also wish all the members and moderators of this forum 100 years of healthy life ( of course without smoking like that lady!)

Quote Originally Posted by Pricetrader View Post
    Ha ha ha! you have cracked it. I also wish all the members and moderators of this forum 100 years of healthy life ( of course without smoking like that lady!)
    100 year life with good physical health I think it would be fun. If the picture does not lie, then I think the world is unfair ... why a smoker can reach 100 years old, while I see someone who died at a young age, although not a smoker.

Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    100 year life with good physical health I think it would be fun. If the picture does not lie, then I think the world is unfair ... why a smoker can reach 100 years old, while I see someone who died at a young age, although not a smoker.
    Somethings are out of control or own will, but we always want to get it so ...

Hey! where is my thumb up? I write a poem about you (in person) and all i get is a rose..? I've been writing it for two days long! Hehe.. You are impossible, man!!
    actually i found that there is some ink at my thumbs so i thought if i press it, my thumbs print can be taken away and you reach to my secret locker so, safety first

Hey man,

Being a crazy means you are a living the life you want, and i think elephant family also going to join that oldy in cigarette party

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast