Contest of congratulations "Happy birthday, Forum!" - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Contest of congratulations "Happy birthday, Forum!"

Administrator RoboForex Administrator's Avatar
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 761
    Given: 204
    Every user of the Forum can participate in contest of congratulations «Happy birthday, Forum!»

To participate, you have to post your creative congratulation in this thread – it can be picture, postcard, poem, story, video or audio. Theme of this post – Forum’s birthday.
    Of course, you should be the author of this creation.

Our jury (forum administration and moderators) will select 10 most interesting works that will nominate for the prize. There are 10 winning places and forum members will vote for the works they like the most.

To vote for the work you like, you should click on «Thumbs up!» in the right lower side of the post.

Total sum of prizes is 300$*

Sum of prizes will be distributed among 10 winners depending on results of voting process.

*Prizes are paid in form of bonuses on the Forum

Creative works will be accepted since January 21 until February 3, 2014
    Winners will be defined on – February 7, 2014.
    Bonuses will be added to forum account before February 14, 2014.
    Request for withdrawing bonus to trading account can be made between 1-5 of March, 2014.

All questions concerning contests and promotions please ask in thread «Q&A about contests and promotions»

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,192
    Given: 430
    Quote Originally Posted by suleen View Post
    i am very happy when i listen the our cute comany has birth day so ifeel glade to say happy birth day to you i conguralationthis birth day celebraty
    thank you for the well wishes, but you know what if you respect the forum then just for the advice , don't do lot of spell mistake , , and thanks for coming in this thread and appreciate us

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Hey Azis Muslim
    For you and your poetry , i only can give you , i rarely give this expression and you're lucky to have it

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 278
    Given: 190
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    Hey Azis Muslim
    For you and your poetry , i only can give you , i rarely give this expression and you're lucky to have it
    Hey

Thanks for your rare expression It's not a poem, it's a song. By the way Gamer, happy birthday to you. Keep a good work and kind service to everybody, take a good care of your health by enough sleep, eat nutritious food and drink water. I hope we can keep sharing together in here until we reach 100 year old

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Azis Muslim View Post
    Hey

Thanks for your rare expression It's not a poem, it's a song. By the way Gamer, happy birthday to you. Keep a good work and kind service to everybody, take a good care of your health by enough sleep, eat nutritious food and drink water. I hope we can keep sharing together in here until we reach 100 year old
    how do you know that i take less sleep
    why not think about 101 years old if age re start from 101
    mostly songs are poem , only the accent of pronounce make it song, i saw many hidden talent in this thread really amazing all of you guys

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 1
    Happy birthday to RoboForex forum, hopefully tersu Branch Office prevail in the world

". Experiences" Teach us all, learn to be the best forum, thank you for the information about RoboForex

gambar-kata-kata-ucapan-selamat-ulang-tahun-555x337.jpg

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 1
    Birthday congratulations Forum Roboforex hopefully can continue to expand all over the world. People of the world look forward to your presence
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY Forum Roboforex

images 1.jpg

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Happy Birthday Roboforex.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBOFOREX FORUM
    I HOPE ROBOFOREX FORUM WILL BE MORE THE BEST FOREX FORUM
    BEST FOREX PARTY's FORUM
    BEST CONTEST EVENT IN FOREX FORUM AND BROKER

BEST AND SOLID MEMBER, MODERATOR, SUPER MODERATOR, EDUCATOR, & ADMINISTRATOR, ALSO ALL ROBOFOREX STAFF, INCLUDE ROBOFOREX OWNER
    [ Like As Image Below ]
    SoldierTeam.jpg

Andddd.........

Oh I Forgot....

AND BEST BONUS

Lets Drink

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    You know what , guys , i can say this or that , just like typically , we used to say when we hear some good words from anyone, but i rather like to break this tradition , i am giving hug to all of those who comes in this thread and giving their best wishes to us

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    You know what , guys , i can say this or that , just like typically , we used to say when we hear some good words from anyone, but i rather like to break this tradition , i am giving hug to all of those who comes in this thread and giving their best wishes to us

thanks gamer. really I active in robo forum but only in thread of nostradamus contest. but I'll try to more active in roboforum. thanks game have a nice day for you.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by klonengan View Post
    thanks gamer. really I active in robo forum but only in thread of nostradamus contest. but I'll try to more active in roboforum. thanks game have a nice day for you.
    oh. yeah seems like so what, man you got my hug, now i am sure you feeling some energetic, Nostradamus , make my mouth watery if i could win it everyday ( kidding) , but you know new forum contest is cool you just share a link and would get lot of bonuses.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast