Thread: Happy birthday, Forum!

Administrator RoboForex Administrator's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 768
    Given: 206

Happy birthday, Forum!

January 23, 2014,
    Roboforex forum
    is celebrating its first birthday – 1 year!

We congratulate all users of the Forum with this event! Previous year Forum has been rapidly growing and getting full of new ideas and threads. We hope that Forum has become a comfortable place for you, where you can share your trading experience and get valuable ideas from other forum members, as well as place for chat and communication with fellow traders.

Traditionally, birthday would not be a birthday without small surprises and gifts. Roboforex starts celebrating and offers new contests!

You can participate in contest of congratulations «Happy birthday, Forum!», in promotions «Invite a friend» and «Share a link»

Most active participants will be rewarded with pleasant bonuses!

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Value trader; 01-21-2014 at 05:00 PM. Reason: ошибка закралась

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Oh Happy Birthday Robo Forex Forum so you completed already your first year I was thinking that this forum is very new for us. I want to thankful all super moderators and forum admin this forum is very good every type of trader from where we can learn in a good way about forex I am also learning many important things from this forum. I love you Robo Forex Forum

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,205
    Given: 431
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    Oh Happy Birthday Robo Forex Forum so you completed already your first year I was thinking that this forum is very new for us. I want to thankful all super moderators and forum admin this forum is very good every type of trader from where we can learn in a good way about forex I am also learning many important things from this forum. I love you Robo Forex Forum
    Oh sweet of you , yes we have completed the 1 year yesterday and there are many years ahead, we enjoy together

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Azis Muslim View Post
    Oops, sorry about that. How do you know that I've miss my glasses I just realized when I read your post Gamer. Hmm as a gift, I will do the best to this forum. Perhaps I can start it by following all rules here and respect all people in this forum. I think that's all I can give because it's too far to send a birthday cake to your country
    Being a active member with us, it's gift for us

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 15
    I think I little bit late for this..... but anyway, congratulation, happy birthday!!!,

I hope RoboForex Forum can keep good reputation and always become good place for communicate, sharing and a place for us to improve forex trading skill.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Congratulations « Happy birthday, Forum! »

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by widhie75 View Post
    I think I little bit late for this..... but anyway, congratulation, happy birthday!!!,

I hope RoboForex Forum can keep good reputation and always become good place for communicate, sharing and a place for us to improve forex trading skill.
    Guys you only giving happy birthday to the forum why you skip me ( kidding)
    Sigh well the part you said here can keep good reputation, of course with all of we are best because we believe all Roboforex clients are best , they deserve best and they get the best

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by minhajbd View Post
    Congratulations « Happy birthday, Forum! »
    seem you don't like to talk , just say congratulation and happy birthday , only looking formal, can you type some more which make me laugh in real mean:?

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    congratulation and happy birthday

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    Wow awesome, i love it from now i will be a active member and will try to promote the forum on as many places as possible.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    Many many happy returns of the the day ... Every best wish for Forex . have great journey in future ......

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast