Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 344041424344

Thread: News Trading Journal

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 62
    Given: 54

Post News Trading Journal

hi guys, all kind moderators and admin.

allow me to introduce myself first. my nickname here is Sascha, i'm fundamental trader who trade and rely only with high impact news. i'm interested to make trading journal here with my fundamental analysis on major and cross pair such as gbp/usd, gbp/jpy, eur/usd, eur/jpy, usd/jpy, and xau/usd. i will use both pending order and instant execution with stop loss and take profit set in every trade. i will only use 1 lot size and one position until market hit my take profit or stop loss.

i will start this journal tomorrow to analyze news from europe, German ZEW. since i'm using fundamental analysis, i won't pay attention to any technical analysis because i only want to focus on this fundamentals. i will use risk and reward ratio to 1:2 with starting money is 5.000 just like in nostradamus contest. i will write down my fundamental analysis here with my own opinion and my basic knowledge about fundamental analysis. so, please correct me when i made mistake in placing positions or making an analysis.

i will explain further information about my journal. good luck guys.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by touqir View Post
    quick and more profit ways can make us greedy and over confident and in results we can lose just so for surviving here we should trade with some limited way i am sure if we move slowly we can earn good profit but at same time when we become over confident and try to earn big we can lose just. news is wrong way to trade it make traders loser but if we trade on technical its good way for us
    For the sake of the quick earning in the market, that is the reason for traders to be trading the news. I don't think there is anything wrong with this when the trader is good at what he does. It is when the trader did not know how to trade the news rightly that problem will surely arise. One thing i believe about the news is that its are fixing their minds too much on the profit they want to make, this makes them emotional and fail.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Onichichi View Post
    Many traders try to trade on the news by scalping when the news happen. Actually that is event trading and very risky. If we want to trade the news then we need to wait till the news come out already and ride it. I believe such kind of trading will be much more preferred and much safer than what we initially believe.
    The events of news is what forex traders should try to beware of, we can not be trading and be happy with news, because the news will make sure that we ruin all our forex investments. As forex news is so risky, so traders will now add salt to its injury by still scalping the news, that is so pathetic. Forex traders should try to avoid scalping and news totally for the protection of their account.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 4
    There is strong attraction to the news by many traders, they think that without the news money cannot be made through trading, in trading this business, I was once like that, but my mentality changed after I discovered that the Forex market is not always about news trading, there is technical analysis which is judged to the more reliable by many traders.

Not allowed!

Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 344041424344