Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: News Trading Journal

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 62
    Given: 54

Post News Trading Journal

hi guys, all kind moderators and admin.

allow me to introduce myself first. my nickname here is Sascha, i'm fundamental trader who trade and rely only with high impact news. i'm interested to make trading journal here with my fundamental analysis on major and cross pair such as gbp/usd, gbp/jpy, eur/usd, eur/jpy, usd/jpy, and xau/usd. i will use both pending order and instant execution with stop loss and take profit set in every trade. i will only use 1 lot size and one position until market hit my take profit or stop loss.

i will start this journal tomorrow to analyze news from europe, German ZEW. since i'm using fundamental analysis, i won't pay attention to any technical analysis because i only want to focus on this fundamentals. i will use risk and reward ratio to 1:2 with starting money is 5.000 just like in nostradamus contest. i will write down my fundamental analysis here with my own opinion and my basic knowledge about fundamental analysis. so, please correct me when i made mistake in placing positions or making an analysis.

i will explain further information about my journal. good luck guys.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by mahichy View Post
    Forex media are very important to trader simply because from media trader could know about the market industry condition in addition to genuine activity timing so we can uncover actual timing for our buy and sell. In Forex media you will find provided your foreign exchange importance since opening in addition to from right now there we can understand the very best in addition to cheapest importance associated with foreign exchange. Minus the information associated with Forex media Foreign exchange trading will complicated for people.
    Media to know the market like the trading balance of a country which is clue for the traders to trade in that condition,to generate how much the profit should be really on taken in additional for the news release,more volatile then we should have higher target on trading.

Not allowed!
    Finally successful traders

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 10
    Currency trading information are extremely important for agent on the reasons that from information supplier can think about the financial situation and authentic growth moment so we can discover certain moment for our return .In Currency trading information there are given the cash confidence since opening

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    i do think news exchanging is cardiovascular system associated with current market. on account of news, dealer will probably realize what is actually scenario associated with current market in addition to the spot that the current market go.: ).

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by tere99 View Post
    I personally rely heavily forex news, because a beginner like me can only benefit more from forex news. but many brokers that prohibits propit over 10% of our capital at the time of the big news. how fellow forum RoboForex what's your thoughts on what not to prohibit the propit lot when big news. information please kesaya.saya a beginner in the world of trading .. ok friend
    well i do not think all forex brokers have such a bad rule that you can't make more than 10% profit during news. It is better to use brokers who do not have such bad rule. But as a beginner it is not wise to depend on news trading because it is too risky for inexperienced trader.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    This can be a good string in which I ran across learn more concerning straightforward together with complex process. Although the bank account could be inadequate to acquire the right knowing about this, still When i end up being fortunate. Pursuing getting primary belief about this I could consider during my genuine investment subsequently it'll be move handy should you question everyone to understand the actual investment process commonly. To date I've got skilled which investment evaluation is vital to understand probable movements affecting approaching market place progress.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Currency trading news are incredibly important for investor mainly because by news investor can find out about this market problem and real activity timing consequently we are able to discover particular timing for our deal. With Currency trading news you will discover presented the particular currency importance given that launching and by at this time there we are able to learn the biggest and most competitive importance associated with currency. Minus the info associated with Currency trading news Foreign exchange trading can complicated for individuals.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 27
    Currency trading news trading is not much beneficial for a trader and its very necessary to use pending order in this system some time a news could be tricky also so we should never try to use very high lot size in news trading money management and risk management is very important in news trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 7
    It is a good journal to make report for trading on news only, but it seem no journal from the thread starter, I have the owner will come and post his experience in trading with fundamental news, but unfortunately no more journal here and I want to know what happened with this type of trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    I think that will announcement exchanging is actually heart and soul regarding Forex market. This possibly be living by simply heart rhythm regarding technological research. Internet marketing effective speculator we must will need technological research. We could accomplish technological research prior to release what is this great. Along with we ought to accessibility of an trade equability between technological and also fundamental research. all of us can't stay clear of any one just one intended for become successful. Along with however make use of 1: 3 or, 1: 3/4 leveraging intended for various other tactic. Although I personally use 3: 1 leveraging just for announcement exchanging. Mainly because inside announcement time period industry accomplish joblessness almost all. I think that will announcement exchanging newspaper is actually almost all wonderful point.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 12
    well sister , I think forex is the world famous business and this is only one way to make lot of money , so we can not compare it with others business, but if any body want to success from this trading market then he should to develop his trading by various analysis, specially technical and economical. economical means economical events which call economical indicators. and it is strong indicators of the market.

Not allowed!
    Don't loss you hope.

Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast