Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: News Trading Journal

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 57

Post News Trading Journal

hi guys, all kind moderators and admin.

allow me to introduce myself first. my nickname here is Sascha, i'm fundamental trader who trade and rely only with high impact news. i'm interested to make trading journal here with my fundamental analysis on major and cross pair such as gbp/usd, gbp/jpy, eur/usd, eur/jpy, usd/jpy, and xau/usd. i will use both pending order and instant execution with stop loss and take profit set in every trade. i will only use 1 lot size and one position until market hit my take profit or stop loss.

i will start this journal tomorrow to analyze news from europe, German ZEW. since i'm using fundamental analysis, i won't pay attention to any technical analysis because i only want to focus on this fundamentals. i will use risk and reward ratio to 1:2 with starting money is 5.000 just like in nostradamus contest. i will write down my fundamental analysis here with my own opinion and my basic knowledge about fundamental analysis. so, please correct me when i made mistake in placing positions or making an analysis.

i will explain further information about my journal. good luck guys.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    I don't have trading journal nevertheless when i chose to set up my personal trading journal from your next month mainly because i have to complete a jet in order to change 100 greenback in order to 1000 following 6 month along with you can accomplish this in the event all of us complete a jet in order to change 100 greenback in order to 200 greenback at the primary 2 month along with inside the various other future 2 month you can help to make 200 in order to 600 along with there after you can change 600 in order to 900 consequently in the event all of us business using jet all of us could make top notch revenue.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Its good to see one trading journal at least that will be designed for the news trading itself, I only want to ask you I it is really worth it in your doings. Are you then using this alone without any reference to the technical side of the trading? I ask this because many has condemned the ness trading in my view that no one can do it alone, thank you.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    We don't have investing log nevertheless we determined to build the investing log in the the following month simply because i have to produce a airplane in order to turn 100 money in order to 1000 after 6 thirty day period in addition to we can accomplish this in the event that most of us produce a airplane in order to turn 100 money in order to 200 money in the 1st two thirty day period in addition to inside the some other up coming two thirty day period we can make 200 in order to 300 in addition to next we can turn 300 in order to 300 therefore in the event that most of us buy and sell along with airplane most of us can make excellent earnings.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by nafisa View Post
    We don't have investing log nevertheless we determined to build the investing log in the the following month simply because i have to produce a airplane in order to turn 100 money in order to 1000 after 6 thirty day period in addition to we can accomplish this in the event that most of us produce a airplane in order to turn 100 money in order to 200 money in the 1st two thirty day period in addition to inside the some other up coming two thirty day period we can make 200 in order to 300 in addition to next we can turn 300 in order to 300 therefore in the event that most of us buy and sell along with airplane most of us can make excellent earnings.
    The determination for building the career here should really make more challenge on the market,the idea to start the production of the money like investing it in forex market in order to keep the money grow very well in certain period,the following condition which really makes different change.

Not allowed!
    Finally successful traders

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 6
    For Forex trading trading news is very important.Major moves are come after news coming .But only news can not improve your trading strategy. A trading journal can improve your trading math ode.GDP,CPI,PPI,PMI,EMI,unemployment rate ect are major news for Forex market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 313
    Interesting, you only use fundamental analysis, right? I rarely find a trader like you. And it is quite interesting to me. Do you analyze the data in the economic calendar only? Like the previous data and forecast? Or maybe you are looking for a lot of fundamental information from many sources? Thank you for sharing.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 13
    Some traders are telling that the tecnical analisis includes the fondamental analisis too. So, I agree with you that the big news are moving the market practicaly. But to make a good entry we need to know tecnical analisis too. To make trading just on fondamental analisis is not anough for good trader. If we want to make a good profit than we need to know both analisis: tecnical and fondamental. But I repeat, this is not big mistake to make trading based just on news, but it is not anough.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by AndreyB View Post
    Some traders are telling that the tecnical analisis includes the fondamental analisis too. So, I agree with you that the big news are moving the market practicaly. But to make a good entry we need to know tecnical analisis too. To make trading just on fondamental analisis is not anough for good trader. If we want to make a good profit than we need to know both analisis: tecnical and fondamental. But I repeat, this is not big mistake to make trading based just on news, but it is not anough.
    This analysis is clearly different between both technical analysis and fundamental analysis in trading and you can choose to use any of them and or you can choose both then it will be better, which would be much more technical analysis would provide the statistical analysis while analyzing fundamentally it will be directing their analysis on existing economic conditions

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    I personally rely heavily forex news, because a beginner like me can only benefit more from forex news. but many brokers that prohibits propit over 10% of our capital at the time of the big news. how fellow forum RoboForex what's your thoughts on what not to prohibit the propit lot when big news. information please kesaya.saya a beginner in the world of trading .. ok friend

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    Interesting, you only use fundamental analysis, right? I rarely find a trader like you. And it is quite interesting to me. Do you analyze the data in the economic calendar only? Like the previous data and forecast? Or maybe you are looking for a lot of fundamental information from many sources? Thank you for sharing.
    This is a very powerful way to breaking the forex trading system , but I always try as much as possible not to do it in the way that it will regard much effort from my side and not later worth it, the fundamental trading is very good, but if the trader is not careful, it will not worth it as it is often a volatility issue.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast