Page 1 of 34 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: News Trading Journal

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 47

Post News Trading Journal

hi guys, all kind moderators and admin.

allow me to introduce myself first. my nickname here is Sascha, i'm fundamental trader who trade and rely only with high impact news. i'm interested to make trading journal here with my fundamental analysis on major and cross pair such as gbp/usd, gbp/jpy, eur/usd, eur/jpy, usd/jpy, and xau/usd. i will use both pending order and instant execution with stop loss and take profit set in every trade. i will only use 1 lot size and one position until market hit my take profit or stop loss.

i will start this journal tomorrow to analyze news from europe, German ZEW. since i'm using fundamental analysis, i won't pay attention to any technical analysis because i only want to focus on this fundamentals. i will use risk and reward ratio to 1:2 with starting money is 5.000 just like in nostradamus contest. i will write down my fundamental analysis here with my own opinion and my basic knowledge about fundamental analysis. so, please correct me when i made mistake in placing positions or making an analysis.

i will explain further information about my journal. good luck guys.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    Forex news are very important for trader because from news trader can know about the market condition and actual movement timing so we can find exact timing for our trade .In Forex news there are given the currency value since opening and from there we can know the highest and lowest value of currency .Without the information of Forex news Forex trade will difficult for us .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 14
    I think that news trading is soul of Forex market.It be alive by heartbeat of technical analysis.For being successful trader we must need technical analysis. We can do technical analysis before release the news. And we should entry of a trade equability between technical and fundamental analysis.we can't avoid any of one for be successful.And though use 1:2 or, 1:3/4 leverage for other strategy.But I personally use 2:1 leverage only for news trading.Because in news time market do spike most.I think that news trading journal is most lovely thing.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 18
    News trading is very much useful as well as devastating for the traders. If you are new in forex trading firstly you have to learn the fundamentals of the market. You have to be aware about the most important financial/economic events of the developed countries like USA, UK, Australia and so on. You have to observe their financial condition minutely and following the economic trend of a country you have to assume the possible consequence of the news. During the news trading moment the market moves so sharply that if the news goes against you and if you don't follow any money management or risk management, it may make your account balance empty. So be careful and trade news with more carefully.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Sascha View Post
    hi guys, all kind moderators and admin.

allow me to introduce myself first. my nickname here is Sascha, i'm fundamental trader who trade and rely only with high impact news. i'm interested to make trading journal here with my fundamental analysis on major and cross pair such as gbp/usd, gbp/jpy, eur/usd, eur/jpy, usd/jpy, and xau/usd. i will use both pending order and instant execution with stop loss and take profit set in every trade. i will only use 1 lot size and one position until market hit my take profit or stop loss.

i will start this journal tomorrow to analyze news from europe, German ZEW. since i'm using fundamental analysis, i won't pay attention to any technical analysis because i only want to focus on this fundamentals. i will use risk and reward ratio to 1:2 with starting money is 5.000 just like in nostradamus contest. i will write down my fundamental analysis here with my own opinion and my basic knowledge about fundamental analysis. so, please correct me when i made mistake in placing positions or making an analysis.

i will explain further information about my journal. good luck guys.
    Hello, at first I want to know how much time you trade, if you are biginer so why you dont start trading on demo with your plan I see that you have make a plan to get your object and Its so good to make a plan befor start to trading so I proppose you to try your plan on demo account and you see the result after 2 month if always is good so you start with real.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    i think news trading is heart of market. because of news, trader will know what's situation of market and where the market will go. :)

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    a trader wiling to trade the news must make time to select the he/she will be trading ,not all higher impact news are trad-able one need to work on the news he/she will be willing to trade,as there are less than 30% higher impact news that are trad-able,this is why it good to have journal that will contain the number of news one will be trading to aviod over trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Trade in Forex rely heavily on economic news and analysis that News
    And to their impact on the movement of the market ups and downs Currency
    And technical analysis of economic news and follow-up is also important economic releases issued by governments and central banks Government
    I welcome new source of news Forex Market

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Forex news are exceptionally vital for dealer in light of the fact that from news merchant can think about the economic situation and genuine development timing so we can discover precise timing for our exchange .In Forex news there are given the coin esteem since opening and from that point we can know the most astounding and least esteem of cash .Without the data of Forex news Forex exchange will troublesome for us .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 2
    forex trading is best and many world working with forex it is suitable for us and we work with robo forex . robo forex company is working so good i like your trading ideas you can tell us and share us more and more experience with me however we are all members having a good experience.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 34 1234511 ... LastLast