Consistent Losses Why!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Consistent Losses Why!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,119
    Given: 409

Consistent Losses Why!

From the title it's very clear that what topic is this about , consistent losses , a row of losses which is much bigger rather than our expectation or may be wiggle of winning and losses , where losses still on the top and balance dropping down , how many of you is facing this problem ! How many of you had been facing this problem , how you solve this problem in your trading.
    because this is true that there are consistent losses probably most traders experience and hardly survive for it !

Not allowed!

Super Moderator RoboForex Trader's Avatar
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 142
    Given: 33
    Your loss should be planned as well as Your profit.Don't let Your deposit come at a more loss than You expected. Try to use "stop trade". May be You shoul recognize what is wrong in Your strategy to know it's strengths and weaknesses, and start use the strengths only.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Well I am a victim of such an experience,and its such a frustrating situation that if not controles would be harmful,to your trading career,if your full of anger while trading because of your previous losses then be sure that you would keep making a loss entry because your not thinking clearly,all that clouds your mind is how to quickly recover your money,and alonge the line trading with high risk lot size.theirs no other way to control this other than you disciplining yourself,and also being patience with your trades and entries.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    consistent losses are mainly due to wrong analysis and inability to choose the proper positions of trading and this may be trading with bad strategy or due to trading in weak signals so the trader should try to find a good strategy for trading that help him to choose the proper entry and exit points and also try to trade when find a strong signal for trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    This is because of lack of education of the Forex trading. A Forex trader must be educated on the Forex trading Education. Trader losses because of over trading or trading with emotions not with the strategy. We need a perfect strategy and we have to have a good winning strategy to get success in Forex trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Forex trade is such a trade where maximum trader are trading accepting the loss easy, then how we can consider forex trade without getting any loss? I have no idea about it, but I can say that we need to have the mentality to accept the loss and try to increase our profit ratio.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    It's because of bad trade management.
    I losses many times because I closed winning trades too early but afraid to cut losing trades.
    Looking at my history my winning percentage about 80% yet I got margin call.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Consistent lossess are occure due to less amount of knowledge and experience and they have no ideas and planes about trading business by this they have eat consistent losses, or they doing very much mistakes and may be they have very bad bad-luck, and so it is also a part of business and i am agree with my thoughts

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    We can consistently lose because we have a trading system that needs to be developed further, and it could be because we have a poor trading psychology. Usually the errors that often make us big losses consistently poor trading psychology, because this error often makes us lose control of the forex trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    I a trader is going through a phase of consistent losses then either he is inexperience or he is trading without any strategy or plan.It can be also because bad trade management.It losses many times because i close the winning trades.I need to say that we have to accept our losses and raise our profit ration in forex trading business.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast