Forex is Fun
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Forex is Fun

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,119
    Given: 409

Forex is Fun

Knowing the bull or bear in the market is all about this game right ! we just buy and sell and gets profit if we are on the trend side ! but not its just like a funny game like we throw a coin in the air and waiting might be our turn comes ! So there are traders who even believe its funny business and some this , what's you thinks , is it a really funny business if yes why and if not of course give some good reason!

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 0
    When we like something, then we will definitely enjoy living it. Likewise with forex, if indeed we are happy with forex trading then we will enjoy. But if we do not like certainly can not think clearly. To become a professional trader course we have to love and enjoy in trading. Then we will be trading with the fun, then the result will also be optimal.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    Knowing the bull or bear in the market is all about this game right ! we just buy and sell and gets profit if we are on the trend side ! but not its just like a funny game like we throw a coin in the air and waiting might be our turn comes ! So there are traders who even believe its funny business and some this , what's you thinks , is it a really funny business if yes why and if not of course give some good reason!
    if you are a beginner trader you will not like this business because you are losing money so it will so bad for you as a beginner trader but after some months of trading you will have the experience and at this time you will make some good profits from this market and you will see that business is a funny business .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    The traders who trades with confidently and knows every single thing about the forex business, only such traders will find it fun for trading, but actually the forex business is a risky business and many traders does not feel the enjoyment while trading which the expert traders do feels.

Not allowed!
    Like my posts? Don't hesitate to like it by clicking Thumbs Up button, Happy Pipping!!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    people knowing forex from a to z will find it funny and amazing business. for me although it becomes very frustrated for me but i love and enjoy most of the time. it is very enjoyable business for me. it becomes more enjoyable when green arrows appears. forex was a dream which comes true for me.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Well forex is not a fun its a serious business that's why many people loose their money here in this business because they want to earn money here by doing gamble in the market and by playing game in this business but here these things will not work for anybody here we have to do work and have to improve our trading style to earn success here

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    from my opinion i will look at it from both side,forex is a buiz where you can easily lose and make gains,from a gamblers perspective.But forex as a profession,is a business venture where any experience trader can make gains on investment.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    I think Forex is not a fan. Forex is 100% completed and real business and it's the biggest business platform in the world. Forex gives us greater opportunity for getting success in our life. Forex can give us an unlimited earning source which cannot give any other business platform. So can makes us millionaire in a short time. So Forex is not fun, it is a great business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Yes, indeed, this is actually very funny, because the forex business looks looks like a simple game, where we can choose to buy or sell for the win. Therefore i was not so depressed when i was trading forex, because trading forex also i used as game entertainment :D

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 11
    no man i think forex is not funny business and on the same time i think it easy business , so i think Forex is not funny because most of funny business depends on luck and Forex not depends on luck and forex is risky business so you can lose and of course that is different from the fun , so Forex is not funny but it easy business ..

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast