Forex giving , tension
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Forex giving , tension

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,119
    Given: 409

Forex giving , tension

There is no doubt that in this business the psychogy has a vital role because somehow it's always in our trading , emotions influence always comes with us , and this is on us that how we deal with our emotions , i saw lot of traders saying that Forex trading is just giving them tension , i mean even the analytical system is right still losing money ! so what's forex giving you and how you dealing with it !

Not allowed!

Super Moderator RoboForex Trader's Avatar
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 142
    Given: 33
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    There is no doubt that in this business the psychogy has a vital role because somehow it's always in our trading , emotions influence always comes with us , and this is on us that how we deal with our emotions , i saw lot of traders saying that Forex trading is just giving them tension , i mean even the analytical system is right still losing money ! so what's forex giving you and how you dealing with it !
    I remember the times there were not micro accounts as well as micro lots, but mini accounts just becoming popular. Then people traded by the specified lot (1 lot =100 000 units). That times lots of companys provided free working place in case the trader has a real account within this company.The air in the room was so charged with static electrician that the semi-food could be warmed right on the table, without using microwaves. People with a deposit of 2-3K, traded on a real accounts with standard lot. There was the great psychological pressure.
    And those guys that poured their deposit, left the hall grizzled at the moment.
    That's the psychological pressure. And the fact that, now people who trade on micro accounts do not do their business, but play only hoping that they are lucky and they can join the club of millionaires.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 166
    Right you are, it's a pity though we sometimes get controlled by this hey, especially when sometimes it deals with MONEY, even in BUSINESS, can make bad decisions because of fear or whatever

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    I don't think that forex trading, anyhow, gives the trader tension, its the trader who takes tension, but if a trader has all the necessary knowledge and experience to trade with and is confident enough while trading, then such traders will not feel any emotions while trading and surely find it fun to trade,

Not allowed!
    Like my posts? Don't hesitate to like it by clicking Thumbs Up button, Happy Pipping!!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor1911 View Post
    I don't think that forex trading, anyhow, gives the trader tension, its the trader who takes tension, but if a trader has all the necessary knowledge and experience to trade with and is confident enough while trading, then such traders will not feel any emotions while trading and surely find it fun to trade,
    Well, its is true that we are getting tension and it is our own mistakes if we use set and forget option and don't be emotional and trade with fun then we can trade better if we think more about it then we get many problems here, but we need positive thinking to trade fx profitable and without thinking for getting stress and tension!

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    that is true Forex business will give you tension . in every trade you will open you will have this tension because you want to win not loss so i think you will have this tension .and also this tension will effect on your decision and on your trades also .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    yes yes very nice threads. some time my head become so heavier and some pain occur in my head due to tension. some time tension also on my decision and it becomes so frustrated. but boring and frustration disappear when greed arrows appears. and it becomes very enjoyable. so i suggest we have to be positive and should avoid the stress and tension.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 5
    sure, any trader know that when he open a trade then he will be very worry about earning or losing this trade, so this is why it is important to learn how to control his mind and emotions.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 107
    Quote Originally Posted by mido0o View Post
    sure, any trader know that when he open a trade then he will be very worry about earning or losing this trade, so this is why it is important to learn how to control his mind and emotions.
    As we felt that emotion like tension surely involved in our trade, But we can reduce that, the best way to protect our tension is with to choose to trade on a longer time frame and don't have to be always montoring every trade to look of chart.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Yes, it is trade forex trading exciting, but nerve-racking though, does not mean that forex trading is not that we can enjoy. So we do have to get used to the various tensions that exist in the forex trading, so that we become more accustomed to and can make forex trading more enjoyable.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast