simple hammer pattern based price action with trend line - Page 2
Page 2 of 116 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: simple hammer pattern based price action with trend line

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 2

simple hammer pattern based price action with trend line

guys i am sharing with you simple price action strategy which is very much profitable for me.i am getting 90 percent winning results by using that trading system.
    in this strategy we use candlestick chart it work best only on 1h,4h and 1d time frame.
    after opening a chart then a trader need to wait for the hammer pattern that is mention in the picture that there is two types of hammer pattern bullish and bearish. bullish hammer pattern in which fill candle on up side and pin side lies below the fill candle.
    bearish hammer pattern in which fill candle on down side and pin side lies above the fill candle.
    when every you find a bearish or bullish hammer candle draw trend line.
    wait for second candle and place order if candlestick moving in the direction of trend line
    trader can earn easily 20 to 40 pips using this simple strategy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Hammer pattern is good to trade- I agree. But it is not so easy to get this opportunity always. We need to wait for the opportunity. Overall I can say that our skill and experience is very important to become a profitable trader. If we able to become experienced, then we can continue trade with more authentic way and also able to become more profitable.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Do you know what i see about this working system? I must tell you that it is only success. I really like the working techniques that traders in the way of the design, just like the scenario of trendline working here. The most exciting part of it is that you combine price action with it in the same path of the trendline,I am not surprise with 90% success of range start, but the interval of your power and attempt is not certain.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    My dear friends trading with candle stick pattern is very profitable and there are six basic patterns of candle stick formations which when forms at the end of a trend shows trend reversal and easy to trade but there are some false signals also in between the trends for which we need to be cautious and wait till reversal is confirmed.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 252
    Given: 504
    Hammer pattern is a very good candle sign for trading specially in long term like h4 and daily chart time frames it give very response we can by and sell after a sign of hammer candlestick but it will be best to check with best top and down points for that you can check with technical analysis in that case it will help you to learn more about this great candle

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    I also love trading systems that traders in the way of the trend, as is the case of the trade trend line here. The most exciting part is that you price action in the same direction of the trend line to connect with him, I'm not surprise with 90% success at the beginning of the thread, but the delay n is not conclusive

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    it is good for long term, and also we have to set the lots size with very relevant, because i ever use this method and not all the time the pattern will give us the right way, sometimes it will move back and against our analysis for several time and even wider range but then it will move based on the first direction,. so dear my friend, how to handle this thing ?

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    This is what i have being talking about, the price action trading system is a good trading system that is directly related to the candlestick trading, it can be also said that if there is not chart called candlestick trading chart, there will be no price action trading in forex. The hammer itself is a strong bullish reversal pattern.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Simple hammer pattern we are using this pattern in candle stick chart. when we are using candle stick chart for analysis the market. This pattern is seen in candlestick and when we seen a hammer pattern than it give a indication of movement. we can trade at that point and try to get profit from this market. We use many different pattern for trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    You already know I see in this particular trading system? I must say that it had been a success. I like investing venues traders in the form of trend, as the case negotiating the trendline right here. Of the nearly all exciting portion was that you just combine it as well as of price action in a single direction of trend line, I surprised as well as 95% success rate on the thread, but the particular deadline is inconclusive.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetypk View Post
    You already know I see in this particular trading system? I must say that it had been a success. I like investing venues traders in the form of trend, as the case negotiating the trendline right here. Of the nearly all exciting portion was that you just combine it as well as of price action in a single direction of trend line, I surprised as well as 95% success rate on the thread, but the particular deadline is inconclusive.
    I should ask for the commitment,the hammer which knocking my head and crashing me many times will definitely similar to the fluctuation which is made by this pattern in trading,hammer pattern is seriously the pattern in forex with good signal which is better than promise of goodness with one time usage,when the hammer pattern is down you should trade the selling point don't change the mind many times.

Not allowed!
    Finally successful traders

Page 2 of 116 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast