simple hammer pattern based price action with trend line
Page 1 of 100 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: simple hammer pattern based price action with trend line

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 2

simple hammer pattern based price action with trend line

guys i am sharing with you simple price action strategy which is very much profitable for me.i am getting 90 percent winning results by using that trading system.
    in this strategy we use candlestick chart it work best only on 1h,4h and 1d time frame.
    after opening a chart then a trader need to wait for the hammer pattern that is mention in the picture that there is two types of hammer pattern bullish and bearish. bullish hammer pattern in which fill candle on up side and pin side lies below the fill candle.
    bearish hammer pattern in which fill candle on down side and pin side lies above the fill candle.
    when every you find a bearish or bullish hammer candle draw trend line.
    wait for second candle and place order if candlestick moving in the direction of trend line
    trader can earn easily 20 to 40 pips using this simple strategy.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Your explanation sounds very profitable ,am trying to picture what you mean but can't really seem to ,I belive it would do us good if you give some diagram or snap shot to show what you meam practically.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    Trading with candle stick pattern is very profitable and there are six basic patterns of candle stick formations which when forms at the end of a trend shows trend reversal and easy to trade but there are some false signals also in between the trends for which we need to be cautious and wait till reversal is confirmed.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 7
    Yes I know hammer but please let me know your strategy but it will be better if you attach some screenshot on how you enter buy or sell with this hammer pattern, i want to how about the quality of the hammer shape to price.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    Do you know what i see about this trading system? I must tell you that it is only success. I love the trading systems that traders in the way of the trend, just like the case of trendline trading here. The most exciting part of it is that you combine price action with it in the same direction of the trendline,I am not surprise with 90% success of thread start, but the time frame is not conclusive.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    Patterns brings success but only when you consider overall price action and that will give you complete picture
    buying pinbars into strong downtrends does not make sense but test of that demand area again and second entries if that rejection after pinbar had momentum and that pullback went above the EMA does makes a high success rather than a single pattern

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Do you know what i see about this working system? I must tell you that it is only success. I really like the working techniques that traders in the way of the design, just like the scenario of trend line working here. The most exciting part of it is that you combine price action with it in the same path of the trend line,I am not surprise with 90% success of range start, but the interval of your power and attempt is not certain.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    hammer pattern based trend line may be profitable.this simple price action strategy need more
    awareness.hope then it will be authentic.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 1
    You know I see in this trading system? I must say that it was a success. I like trading venues traders in the way of trend, as the case negotiating the trendline here. Of the most exciting portion was that you combine it together with of price action in one direction of trend line, I surprised together with 95% success rate of the thread, but the deadline is inconclusive .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Designs provides success but only when you consider overall price action and that provides you with complete picture
    buying pinbars into highly effective downtrends does not appear sensible but evaluate of that need position again and second information if that being refused after pinbar had durability and that pullback went above the EMA does makes a greater success rather than only one pattern

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 100 123451151 ... LastLast