Forex is a life time hobby !!!
Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 152

Thread: Forex is a life time hobby !!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    43
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 2

    Forex is a life time hobby !!!

    It is such a nice addiction that whether you are sick or busy or any other problem , you never leave the trading completely and when you are sick then laptop is also with you on bed and watch all the time market so Forex effects social life very much.

    Not allowed!

  2. #2
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Yes. Forex is a life time hobby. Those people who enjoy this trading can never get rid of this. Forex trading is a profitable business. When strategies work the way we are expecting we get the results as we want i.e. profits. Those who follow proper trading rules, trading plans, trading strategies and trade for long term definitely get good returns. Because chances of losses are low.

    Not allowed!

  3. #3
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    459
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by prakash dhole View Post
    Yes. Forex is a life time hobby. Those people who enjoy this trading can never get rid of this. Forex trading is a profitable business. When strategies work the way we are expecting we get the results as we want i.e. profits. Those who follow proper trading rules, trading plans, trading strategies and trade for long term definitely get good returns. Because chances of losses are low.
    online has a lot of business but all business is not life time hobby.forex is very popular and profitable online business.many world people do this online business and they earn a lot of money in a short time.and they changed their life so i think forex is life time hobby.

    Not allowed!

  4. #4
    Trader layigold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    10,145
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    I am addicted to trading but I stay off the market when I am sick. Forex can be a life time hobby for those who have passion for trading.It is the passion that drives us and nothing can hardly stand as an obstacles when you are really passionate about trading. I don't feel comfortable in a day if I have not opened the mt4 platforms because I can't just do without it.

    Not allowed!

  5. #5
    Trader
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    391
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    I am addicted to trading but I stay off the market when I am sick. Forex can be a life time hobby for those who have passion for trading.It is the passion that drives us and nothing can hardly stand as an obstacles when you are really passionate about trading. I don't feel comfortable in a day if I have not opened the mt4 platforms because I can't just do without it.
    forex is a trust able site . for this reason we can do it professionally . we can do forex trade because it can be our life time hoby and this is interesting earning site.

    Not allowed!

  6. #6
    Trader outlinesfx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Hollowbridge
    Posts
    124
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    Forex can be a life time hobby for those who have passion for trading.It is the passion that drives us and nothing can hardly stand as an obstacles when you are really passionate about trading.
    trader works with the decision to spends of only what he should afford to lose. with the proper on trading plan as having with the details of risks and target to complete without to losing focus to keep working with the different jobs to manage.

    Not allowed!

  7. #7
    Trader amjad23510's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,695
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by outlinesfx View Post
    trader works with the decision to spends of only what he should afford to lose. with the proper on trading plan as having with the details of risks and target to complete without to losing focus to keep working with the different jobs to manage.
    traders should work with controled greed and risk.they should take risk of money that they can afford to lose.forex trading is a high risk business and here in this field we can make money only by taking some risk of money.
    Forex trading can give us a safe and secure future.that's way we need to work with some planning and proper understanding.it is only way to get our aims in the field and to make big profit over our investment.

    Not allowed!

  8. #8
    Trader
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    697
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Yes of course Forex is a life time hobby.As Forex trading is a very simple and interesting business that every one love to trade in this business.They are enjoying this business and trading 24 hours.They want to trade all the time,they are just addicted to this business.And forex is become a life time bobby for them.

    Not allowed!

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    11,246
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    as my point of view, forex trading is not hobby, this is a great business and lifetime, then we need to take it with seriously, because in facts, there are many traders who thought that forex was hobby but when they got some loses, they suffered with it, and it means, they did not take it as hobby,
    hobby, no matter for how much loses they have made, they will not suffer for some loses, but they always enjoy it

    Not allowed!

  10. #10
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    546
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Actually Forex trading business is the most famous business all over the world and most profitable business of the world . because Forex is easy business. you can take a life time hobby. this is a life time business in the world.there are many traders who thought that Forex was hobby but when they got some loses,they suffered with it ,and it means ,they did not take it as hobby.

    Not allowed!

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •