Forex is a life time hobby !!! - Page 9
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex is a life time hobby !!!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 2

Forex is a life time hobby !!!

It is such a nice addiction that whether you are sick or busy or any other problem , you never leave the trading completely and when you are sick then laptop is also with you on bed and watch all the time market so Forex effects social life very much.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    I jazz started Forex trading since endure 1 assemblage, but I bang seen I can garner limitless advantage from this trading by using my knowledge and minute. So I bonk korea at it is my upcoming awash term profession as cured as playing . That leave be my important earning shaper from trading. So I detail too more and now it has metamorphose my habits to change prices on hourly groundwork.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Yes forex is a life time hobby now days forex has a great opportunity of man and woman so it serve the part time and full time job in this reason forex has a life time hobby.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    i think that tit is the fact as here one can make profit and then he think that he will stay with the market for long time and then if the time is past then he just want to make profit more and more and when it is not possible for him to trade then he think it as hobby

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    Forex is the business which have lifetime earning, that business will gives us everything but it must be do with logic and plan otherwise we cannot get much money so hard work is the essential element of success and it is the business which gives me much pleasure and i never bored of doing this business.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    All of the work forex is the best it is my life time hobby because it give us more money in a sort time and it help us earn more money than forex give us part time job and full time jon.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    I am addicted to trading but I stay off the market when I am sick. Forex can be a life time hobby for those who have passion for trading.It is the passion that drives us and nothing can hardly stand as an obstacles when you are really passionate about trading. I don't feel comfortable in a day if I have not opened the mt4 platforms because I can't just do without it.
    forex is a trust able site . for this reason we can do it professionally . we can do forex trade because it can be our life time hoby and this is interesting earning site.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 5
    In the early of my trading activity, forex trading is my hobby, but I do not think so in this time. Now, i have decide that forex trading is more than a hobby, it is my main job. That is why every day I open my computer and trading, perform trading forex like when I was still joining with an offline company and every day I go to work there. I am sure that by more consistence in trading forex, I have have my success.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Forex is the best business and this is the business which can gives us everything in our life but hard work is essential for us. If we did not work hard and did not do trade with logic and plan then we will get much larger loss and will face many problems in our trading career. Its my hobby and i will never leave this business at any case.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    [lang=ar]Forex kind of addiction under any circumstances can not leave the circulation and becomes the basis of the basics of everyday life which is interesting work and can not be the legacy easily even at a loss and it's not just a way to earn money, a better business through the ages and this work if we used the right way gives us too much of money and hard work, but the key to success in the field of Forex[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Forex is a lifetime business and have much money and any person can become a successful trader here but we must take this business serious and learn every important element of forex business because deep knowledge is essential for us for our rewarding career otherwise we blow the account very quickly.

Not allowed!

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast