Forex is a life time hobby !!! - Page 6
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex is a life time hobby !!!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 2

Forex is a life time hobby !!!

It is such a nice addiction that whether you are sick or busy or any other problem , you never leave the trading completely and when you are sick then laptop is also with you on bed and watch all the time market so Forex effects social life very much.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    yes i think that forex is a life time hobby and most of the trader are addict it and they want to continue trading and making of some profits, forex is an enjoyable business and this makes the traders addict it and some of them stay for long time beside the chart observing the movement of the market and trade continuously for long time everyday

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    Forex is the best ever business and earning money in this business has never be ends. It is the reliable business of all time but only hard working traders will earn money here. If we do hard work consistently then we will earn money. Lack of hard work will gives much larger loss in forex.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    I am addicted to trading but I stay off the market when I am sick. Forex can be a life time hobby for those who have passion for trading.this si a good job for all people and Forex trade addiction is very harmful for human psychology.That will be my main earning source from trading

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    I think hobby is one work that we do in our free time so i think for me Forex trading is not hobby but i think it is full time business so if we want to learn in Forex trading and want to make it our full time business where we can earn smart money and can survive in the world, so take Forex trading as one serious business.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    One of the advantage of forex market that all people who trade in it love it and cant stop trading it,I see it is very attractive business and give all people the hope and the aim to make a good profit.About me i feel like i addicted that market and i cant stop trading it.I feel that i love Monday because the market is open in it,I know that forex market will change my life one day and i will make a wealth from it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    It is good that you have chosen forex trading business as a lifetime hobby. Because forex trading business is one of the best as well as one of the reliable business in the world. To succeed here one only need to have trading and analyzing knowledge and some money to open a trading account.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Forex is a good business but I am not addicted to it. I stay away himself from Forex when I am sick. Forex is a unlimited opportunity to make good money but to be successful we should have good knowldge and skills about Forex.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    I see that forex market is not like a hobby it is addicted business make all the people who trade in it love it,I am for example love that market so much and i cant stop trading in that market even when i loose and that is one of the advantage of forex and that is why the forex market has become very popular.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Those people who enjoy this trading can never get rid of this. Forex trading is a profitable business. When strategies work the way we are expecting we get the results as we want i.e. profits. Those who follow proper trading rules, trading plans, trading strategies and trade for long term definitely get good returns

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 11
    Those people who enjoy this trading can never get rid of this. Forex trading is a profitable business. When strategies work the way we are expecting we get the results as we want i.e. profits. Those who follow proper trading rules, trading plans, trading strategies and trade for long term definitely get good returns. Because chances of losses are low

Not allowed!

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast