Forex is a life time hobby !!! - Page 3
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex is a life time hobby !!!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 2

Forex is a life time hobby !!!

It is such a nice addiction that whether you are sick or busy or any other problem , you never leave the trading completely and when you are sick then laptop is also with you on bed and watch all the time market so Forex effects social life very much.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Forex trading business its a best good business and that is hobby for forex traders. Forex trading business its a best only business for gain huge profit every forex traders. There has forex traders are take this business as there life making business. I am believe this without forex trading business earn money or develop our life its not any time possible for forex traders. So i am take this business as my best hoppy.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 1
    Forex is the work like any other work must of wanted to achieve income from forex to deal with it also deals with any other job then you are to join in any job you have to learn in the beginning things required for this job and then you practice these things sufficient time before the start Exercise actually function as well as Forex has to be education and training for sufficient time before the real work

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    I know Forex is an international business. It gives us a good opportunity to make more money easily. If you have a job or business then you can take it as your part time business but if you want to take it as your full time business then you can do it. Because it is a smart and good business to change your life style. So I want to say anyone can join here to make their won business for life time.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    my dear friends yes of course Forex is a life time hobby.As Forex trading is a very simple and interesting business that every one love to trade in this business.They are enjoying this business and trading 24 hours.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    There are many who consider it a hobby, but taking the position where their trades through a serious of which are making profits and achieve physical satisfaction with them like any other hobby, here's the intelligent exploitation of the profession

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    forex is a great addiction . u cant leave this . because forex is the place where u can earn money very easily. and everyone wants to earn money easily. every one wants shortcuts . there is no shortcuts in success . if u wait u can earn more

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 6
    I accept that. Forex is a lifetime hobby and quite like an addiction. But it's good for us. I think any trader who is with forex for a relatively long time miss forex in each week when market is closed. This one is alone enough to understand out attraction about forex trading. I'm also determined to trade in forex for as long time as i can and take it as my part time profession.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    it is the lifetime business which have much money and that business will change our life. It is also the most addictive business in which it is very difficult for traders to leave such a wonderful business. I have seen many traders who are doing losses many times but still love forex and they have aim and courage to become a good trader one day.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    My dear sir Yes. Forex is a life time hobby. Those people who enjoy this trading can never get rid of this. Forex trading is a profitable business. When strategies work the way we are expecting we get the results as we want i.e. profits. Those who follow proper trading rules, trading plans, trading strategies and trade for long term definitely get good returns. Because chances of losses are low.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    It is the most addicted business, if we trade only one day then we want to do this business again and again for more earnings but it is also the risky and difficult business so we must have to get much preparation before doing this business. We must gain much knowledge and must do much practice to get much understanding of this business.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast