Forex is a life time hobby !!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex is a life time hobby !!!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 2

Forex is a life time hobby !!!

It is such a nice addiction that whether you are sick or busy or any other problem , you never leave the trading completely and when you are sick then laptop is also with you on bed and watch all the time market so Forex effects social life very much.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by toyfur View Post
    It is such a nice addiction that whether you are sick or busy or any other problem , you never leave the trading completely and when you are sick then laptop is also with you on bed and watch all the time market so Forex effects social life very much.
    Yes it is kind of the business that we do as a hobby and make the good earning because it is business that we do when we have the free time and start with the small investment so that's why it think it is a business that we continue the rest of the life like a hobby.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    I was very much interested in trading since my college days. I used to go through many trading news, magazines, articles and threads. This helped me to be well informed about the trade. And I have joined Forex and will make it my carrier.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    No it depends entirely on us how we take this business though it is addictive in nature but we must utilize its time flexibility criteria as we can have access 24 x 5 so we must not distract our social life because of this business but we can take advantage of all our social needs along with earnings by setting pending orders so need not to stick to laptop for 24 hours.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    foreign exchange is actually my personal pastime I enjoy industry about this marketplace as well as performing buying and selling because quite a long time right now however remember that it's not really a simple company and when you won't concentrate nicely in your understanding you'll be able to free your own just about all cash additionally right here it will likely be great to concentrate nicely upon understanding from beginning.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    this is good business but this is hobby for me. i am addicted with the earning from this Forex. i love this business very much. this is really nice way to earn money and so i try to give most of the time for this Forex business

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Some people are addicted so much to forex trading that, They check markets and charts every 30 minutes. And there life would be hell if there is no internet or electricity for a day. Well that's a good point for them, They can gain experience easily.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    That is exactly what we call addiction, the problem most of us are battling with because we are so much accustomed o trading o the point that life is not complete without it but , there should be a time a trader must give himself a break and have a time for funfair with friends and relatives. I give myself break to visit tourist centres.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Forex may be a hobby or it may be a profession,anything can be.we have to think to take it as a hobby.
    it's effect social life,so we have to thought it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    That's the psychological part of dealing the currencies industry, being too dependent can be very dangerous,psychologically an enthusiast is one who can't management his or her feelings,such people tends to be excessive oriented and over sensitive to any scenario that places them in stress,trading all plenty of time wouldn't assurance achievements rather you'll come in contact with more threats.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually the forex market is the most popular company all over the globe and most successful company around the globe . because Currency dealing is easy company. you can take a lifetime activity. this is a lifetime company on the globe.there are many investors who thought that Currency dealing was activity but when they got some drops,they experienced with it ,and it means ,they did not take it as hobby

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 1
    Forex From my point of view he considered a good job and not just a hobby because it needs a lot of focus in order to achieve profit
    And I see a good way for those who seek to find work and get a reasonable profit is available, but must make the effort to get the appropriate profit
    Forex serious action authorized nor significant Hobby or just wasting time

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast